Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Sunday, August 1

Stamping My Feet For Fall

August already.

Here's a wee owl on a fake postage stamp. Put a zero after the "5" and you'll have the new cost of mailing a letter soon.

Right-click to save.



13 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • SparkleFarkel

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  • SparkleFarkel

    What a lovely, little owly-fellow! (But EW! is that flying guy "winging" the skies so as to look for mice to "harvest"?! WHOA! lol!) All yukking it up aside, I do so like the stamp! (Thanks for sharing it!) I have copied and pasted it for later printing, afterwhich I will adhere it to my forehead, wearing it proudly while I harvest the sunflower heads in my neighbor's yard. (What? You didn't really think little, ol' me would have the patience to plant my own garden, did you?! LOL!)

  • Bernie

    You really are rushing Fall aren't you my friend. It is my favorite time of year but I can wait a while longer for it to arrive.
    Thanks for the tip, I am going to bag my flowers, I need them to dry a bit. Have a great Sunday....:-) Hugs

  • Dawn

    Have you seen there is a movie coming out that's all owls. Made by the same people that did Happy Feet with the penguins I think. I saw the preview when I took the kids to Toy Story 3 last week.

  • Simply Debbie

    HEY HOLLY,
    I CALLED YOU SATURDAY NIGHT AT 9:00 PM...I LEFT A MESSAGE...I FIGURED YOU WERE PROBABLY ASLEEP. NOTHING IMPORTANT...JUST CHECKING IN ON YOU...I'LL TRY SOMETIME TOMORROW.
    STAY COOL.
    HUGS AND LOVE
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

  • Anonymous

    I love this little owlie stamp. Keep on stampin' for fall. This morning was foggy and cool...yeah! NO AC! Smiles, Sally

  • Amrita

    Hi Holly, I put a stamp of excellence on this cute graphic. Now I am goibng to hav e some flavored tea from you. Had a nice day.

  • Julia

    50 cents seems expensive but I guess in the grander scale of things it's really not... And there is always electronic options now.

    But I will admit there is something exciting about getting your letter or card in the mail.

  • Debra

    What a great Fall stamp geraphic!
    I hope postage is not going up again!

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    Greetings, and I put my stamp of approval on this darling stamp! Can't wait for Autumn to come and stay...it's such a lovely time of year...just wish it lasted longer!

  • Baggaraggs:

    WOW Holly. I think that stamp is my fav thing so far. I love stamps. have a collection. I cut them up amd use them in my collage work. I am sure that you wanted to know all that. Love to you Donkey Fren. Robin

  • ★Carol★

    Finally catching up with you girlie! First, you really can't go posting something about having a haircut that makes you look like Justin Bieber, and not show a photo! Ditto on the mustache. Why do things like that have to happen to women as they get older? Although I guess that's better than growing hair in our ears, like men do!
    Happy Sunday!
    Carol

  • Buttercup

    I'm hanging on to summer. I love fall, but then my nemisis, winter shows up. As I get older I like winter less and less.

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...