Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Saturday, August 21

Sidebar Doodad

I saw a pretty, pastel type of doodad on another bloggie, and created my own (cover yer ears) autumnish version.

Right-click to save. It's a transparent-type image.

Some folks were wondering why I don't just edit the "publish date" when something loads out of order on my bloggie. It always happens that it's something that I probably really shouldn't have been publishing anyway, so I head that karmic hint and just throw it out. 

Have a lovely weekend.

Updated to INCLUDE the danged image!!! *laff*

14 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Heather's Blog-o-rama

    Where is it? I couldn't find it...oh remember I'm a bit of a technological peasant sometimes. Oh, hey, I just happened to be reading the tweets on your blog site? Do you speak German? I lived in Germany for a few years!!! I recognized the word "Prost" :) :) :) Have a great weekend. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :) :)

    p.s. I'm more of a winter gal myself...BUT I do love all your fall thingies here and am slowly converting? Oh, my favorite is the candle burning in the glass jar...on your left sidebar!!!

  • Dawn

    I'll say it's transparent! I can't even see it! LOL! You're working way too hard at those other jobs! Focus girl, you've got so many more vintage graphcis to resuce!

    BTW, a little tiny donkey followed me home from the antiques mall today (they had a 50% off sale advertised in the yard sale section of the newspaper. I think that's cheating but it got my attention!)Anyway, he says he's lost and trying to find his way back to Texas...

  • Bernie

    Love your sense of humor and I would love to see an autumn picture in pastels.....Have a great weekend my friend.....big hugs:-)

  • Jane

    Great post, but like the others who have commented, I can't find the image either! Have a great weekend,
    Jane

  • Amrita

    I couldn 't find it too. Have a good weekend

  • Carmen S.

    HAHA, I love the new *invisible* graphics, very creative!!!! Enjoy the day Holly!!!

  • Anonymous

    You're so funny Holly..it's so transparent I can't see it!! Does someone need the flail? And don't say me. Have a lovely weekend. Smiles, Sally

  • Holly, the Old Western Gal

    Oh GRACIOUS GRAVY, I'm losing it!!

    Tee hee...got it posted now...you gals are so funny...

  • Julia

    I arrived to the party late I see. But I can't have the silly juice anyway. :)

    Got my bobble necklace in the mail yesterday and it is fabulous!! Love it. Thank you kindly. The colors are fantastic. Just perfect.

  • Carmen S.

    I love it;) I love "gracious gravy" too:D

  • Buttercup

    Can't wait to use the pretty autumn graphic! Thanks and hope you're having a good Saturday.

  • Debra

    Fooled everyone didn't you!!
    Love the graphic!!

  • Faith

    At least I am not the only one who forgets...too funny....lovely doodad by the way...

  • Heather's Blog-o-rama

    That's really nice...!!! Glad you finally posted it..hee hee hee :) :) :) This is really sweet!!! Have a great week. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...