Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Thursday, August 5

Vintage Bookmarks

This pair of bookmarks were originally issued by a church. I think they'd be pretty printed and cut out. But with printer ink sky-high, you may have to do as I do and simply enjoy them on-screen!

Right-click to save.


15 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Amrita

    The Internet ate up my comment so I am trying again. Technology is such a hassele at time4s.

    Love this picture Holly.I saved it.

    I will get some more from your album. I lost my whole collection of photos etc. maybe deleted it by mistake.

  • SparkleFarkel

    These are lovely and, unfortunately, coloured-ink prices are definitely to the moon right now! I thank you for posting the images,yes, I do. I plan on saving them till the holidays when Saint Nick might leave a colour cartridge in my shoe (Dec. 6th), so that I might make these two markers to stuff into the stockings of two bookworms I am very fond of! Thanky!

  • Carmen S.

    I agree on the printer ink, it is getting out of hand! I couldn't help but notice the witch fairy there on the sidebar, lol, she looks all ready for HALLOWEEN......YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Debra

    Beautiful bookmarks! Yes printer ink is terribly high!
    Hope your job went well last night!

  • Cellar Door

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  • Cellar Door

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  • Anonymous

    Hi Holly, I love roses so these bookmarks are so me...Thanks! I also like your witch on the sidebar. Neat! Smiles, Sally

  • Cellar Door

    O I love the fringe and frill you offer here! Please come see; I've borrowed your harvest stamp for a blog post of mine. A many plenty thank yous!

    New to the blog game, Cellar Door

    Postscript: Sorry! After three attempts (commenting), I think finally I've got it! (Like I said, it's all so new to me. Apology accepted?

  • Cellar Door

    Even my third try is not without mistakes. Oh, well...

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    How pretty! Love those rich colors!

  • Bernie

    Love the bookmarks Holly, so very pretty. Sorry I missed a couple of days, had a touch of something but am better now.......:-) Hugs

  • The Joy of Nesting

    OWG, Rosey here,

    Oye the US isn't the only place printer cartridges have gone way out of control!!! We are paying the equivalent of a $10 increase in cartridges from last year!!! It sure guarantees that everything printed gets used even if it's only as scrap paper!!

    Have a good weekend try to stay cool & keep telling yourself Autumn truly follows summer!!
    Pattie ;)
    Mazatlan Mx.

  • Home and Heart

    Gorgeous! Thank you!

  • Anonymous

    thanks I think I will use some of my pressed forget-me-nots with these. Peace

  • Marcie Rhys

    Just love the images you offer and - and served up with that wit, to boot! You are a blast.

    Don't know if they have it in your part of the county (I'm New England), but I now go to Walgreens (a chain of drug stores), and they will refill my HP color (and black) printer cartidges for a fraction of the dealer's retail price. A full color cartridge only costs $15 - quite a savings. Black is $10.

    Someone with your gifts should not be having to go without printing to her hearts content.

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...