Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Sunday, August 8

School Is Just Around the Corner

It's that time of year. My son registered for fall classes -- they start in two weeks!

I never have remembered whatever it was I forgot yesterday. *sigh* I have made progress, though: It was a two-word item. Whatever it was, it had two words to it. 

Right-click to save this vintage image.



11 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Mary | Deep South Dish

    Cute graphic!

    School started mid-week this past week here. I only knew because I saw a school bus go by in the afternoon!

  • Jane

    Yes, school is just a few weeks away. Where did summer go??
    Jane

  • AkasaWolfSong

    What a cute graphic Holly! Kids around my neck of the woods don't start school for another few weeks yet but the stores are full of supplies.

    I'm happy I don't have to get all that stuff anymore although it was always fun in school putting all of your things together and deciding what you'd wear on your first day, lol.

    Kids now would really have a hard time sitting still in this heat!

    Have a Great Sunday My Friend!
    xoxo

  • Anonymous

    Woohoo!! School starts the 17th here and I am so ready. The kidlettes are pretty bored...I'm ready to let the teachers stimulate them for a while.
    It's good that your memory is improving. Maybe those 2 words will pop into your head. I usually think of it when I'm trying to do something else. Thanks for the back to school pic...cute! Smiles, Sally

  • Amrita

    Wish you r son all th e best for the new school year. My niece is going into university in Sept.

    I am watching The Color Purple on cable. Missed the begining but I am loving it. What a movie !

  • Carmen S.

    Best wishes to your dear son Holly and those school children in the graphic look very glad to be starting a new school year:)

  • Debra

    The summer has sure flown by!
    It is good your son is going back to school.
    I love the graphic! Gonna snag it!

  • OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts

    I love the graphic, it's a goodie.
    I am counting the hours now....I don't mean to sound anxious but good ooglie mooglie I am sooooo over having the kids 24/7. Marlene Deitrich and I "want to be alone". I have had fun but my brain needs........quiet. I need some me time.
    Okay, so much for the selfish Oma rant.

  • Angela

    My kids start back to school in 2 weeks too. My son will be starting kindergarten. Where did the Summer go? Or what should we call it as it really wasn't Summer!

    Hugs,
    Angela

  • Anvilcloud

    You may truly have forgotten then.

  • Rosemary

    Hi Holly,
    Wow, Fall is almost here.
    School is starting so soon.
    Have a happy week,
    Rosemary

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...