Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Tuesday, August 10

Elegant Autumn Gal

Oh, here I am in an old illustration.

Tee hee.
This elegant gal strikes a lovely pose near a ripening pumpkin.

Right-click to save. Regular-click to make it enlarge first. From a vintage illustration, altered a bit.


12 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Home and Heart

    Love this, I have it, but this one is much "cleaner"! Thanks!

  • Cellar Door

    Oh, to borrow her dainty slippers!

  • MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~

    I want her outfit! She is wearing a Blueberry Patch Jumble necklace!

  • Debra

    What a great vintage graphic! Love her stockings!

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    You forgot to put the pink clogs on her!

  • Carmen S.

    LOL...Love the comment from corgidogmama about the pink clogs, LOL!!!!!! They would look awesome with those purple stockings;)

  • Anonymous

    I wish I had little feet so I could wear those orange shoes. But my size 10's would look like punkins in those. Thanks for the pretty pic. Smiles, Sally

  • Amrita

    Hi Holly your lady ' s got style.

    She' s lovely.

    Had a good day so far.Baked some oatmeasl cookies.

  • ByLightOfMoon

    You did a lovely job with this awesome dame!
    I just adore her!
    Smiles, Cyndi

  • AkasaWolfSong

    Isn't she fabulous? I love it Holly! :)
    Thanks Ladybug!!!

    And .... Many Blessings!

  • Ridgewoman

    ROTFLMFBO BECAUSE my aunt use to really dress up to go gather eggs from the coop on the Iowa farm where my Dad grew up. I can just see her in her big floppy hat and wide skirts, sashaying around daintily picking up eggs and putting them in her flattish flower basket. My Dad, ever down to earth said (typical brother), " You should have seen her the day there was a big bull snake eating eggs in the coop, she wasn't so fancy then!" (they are both gone now, so I can share the tale).
    Love the graphic…xxx bj

  • Baggaraggs:

    I thought that was YOU. Can I borrow those shoes? I am sure we wear the same size. LOL. Robin

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...