Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Monday, August 9

Rushy Rushy Fall

Ha! I don't care. It's too hot to care. I WANT to rush fall. I want cool air! I want that sparkly feeling! 




20 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • SparkleFarkel

    I hear ya, sistah! And if fall doesn't get here soon enough for you, I'll share a smitch of sparkly with you. <-- You can borrow the "S" in my username for as long as it takes for you to shake this dadburn summer!

    (Love the embroiderer! She be witching. No, wait. She's bewitching. *scratches head* How do you say that? Oh, heck. You know what I mean!

  • Crystal

    I'm with you, Holly! We're melting here. I can't wait for some crisp fall air.

    Cute little witch doing her "fancy work" (as my husband's mother would say).

    LOVE your new Autumn Jumble Necklace, too!

    xo

  • Jane

    I am with you on anticipating the arrival of fall! It can't come soon enough for me,

    Jane

  • MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~

    We are completely captivated by the spell of autumn and await her arrival most eagerly...let the magic begin

  • Anvilcloud

    Ahem ... I disagree.

  • Birgit

    Come to Munich, Holly -- plenty of cool air here lately. :)

    Hugs,
    Birgit

  • Anonymous

    Goodness, yes...The weather this week is going to be awfully hot. So I agree, hurry up Fall! Thanks for the cute witchy pic. Smiles, Sally

  • Anonymous

    Oh Holly...when are you listing your new necklace? Sally

  • Amrita

    Hi Holly, hope you are doing well. Gave mom a hair cut this morning. Wish somebody could trim my hair.

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    Oh, this is a darling little witchy wench!
    I'm with you toots....bring Autumn on!
    High humidity and high nineties here this week..I'm parking myself in front of an open refrig...eating dreamsicle ice cream all dang week!

  • Carmen S.

    YES, lets have FALL right now!!!!!! I keep telling myself it won't be long at all and in just 4 weeks I will be in Georgia seeing my baby!!!!!!! Then when we get back on Sept. 10th I'm going to officially declare it FALL and get out my Halloween decor;)

  • Faith

    I bet if you go to the store, the holloween decorations are already out, and the dreaded winter coats...the stores do rush things a bit...but you know I'm with you on this one my dear friend..sunny again here....tomarrow chance of thunderstorms :).....maybe a cloud or two....a good day for baking....

  • Knitty

    "Tis a good thing I don't have a flail for all who are wishing summer away! ;)

  • Julia

    Oh it won't be long now. And you can't stop the change of seasons, although I want to speed them up from time to time... Your google adsense wants summer to stay. It was advertising hot bikinis!

  • Anonymous

    its still warm here too but the signs are here also..shorter days and cooler nights....love it!

  • Anonymous

    Yes, Holly, I agree! I was going to not rush summer and enjoy every day - not wanting to wish my life away - but in August I'm so worn out and ready for some cold air like a fish out of water. I want to breathe again and feel like a "normal" human being and not stifled and suppressed...this heat and mugginess is a downer.
    Hope you're doing well. I'm still having some issues with blogger, but I'm glad to see you again :-) We missed you!
    Love,
    Doris and Gizzy

  • rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her

    I love her! Stay cooooool!

  • Ms Sparrow

    The summer heat sucks the life out of me and I may lose my will to survive. Only the distant hope of cool fall days and open windows with soft breezes keep me going!

  • Country Whispers

    Yes! Please bring the cooler fall temps. and breezes.

  • Debra

    Love the little witchy!
    I do wish it were cooler and although Fall is so beautiful- it always brings a little sadness for me- everthing withers up and dies back and then the dreaded winter starts- now if we could figure out how to have Fall year round I would be very happy!!

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...