Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Saturday, July 31

Puttin' Up the Harvest


Yes, three little jars, that's all for today.

Right-click to save. Free, safe clip art!


8 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Anonymous

    Hmmm...apple butter on toast sounds good this morning. Thanks for the wee jars. Smiles, Sally

  • Debra

    Very sweet jar graphics.
    I am harvesting some things but not enough to can.
    I am thinking about sehydrating things this year.

  • Amrita

    Hi Holly, such cute jars. I have a few Mason anbd Bell ja4rs handed down by missionnaries. I have kept them safely.I like collecting glass jars somehow.

    Have a good weekend

  • Carmen S.

    Very cute, I love homemade apple butter, I usually make it in the crockpot! Hope you have a wonderful weekend:)

  • Faith

    Love the fall, and harvest it brings

  • Anonymous

    Thank you for the cute-as-buttons- jars, Holly :)

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    I love these! Cool beans!

  • Denise Marie

    Oh...my goodness, Holly!! Those are sooo stinkin' cute!! I'm gonna copy it and try to make a card for my mother in law that puts all of that up our of her garden each year. She has a small apple tree near her garden and a few fig trees.
    No Donkey nips to the knees now...Holly Gal..I waited 16 years to have my vent a hood cabinet dream come true. lol

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...