Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Saturday, July 17

U-Pick Sign

I've seen some cute realistic signs on other bloggies by an artist -- a gentleman but the name escapes me.

Here is my lesser version.

Right-click to save. Happy weekend!


6 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Debra

    What a great sign! Perfect for this time of year!

  • Amrita

    I certainly need to pick up some miles and smiles this evening my dear.

    Since the past 3 days our cable TV 's been off. Something burnt out. Last night they got that fixed but I discovered that we have tuned ourselves out, twiddling with the controls.

    BNow I am calling the operatoer time and time again and he still hasn 't sent any one to fix our problenm.

    I don ' 't watch much TV but my Mom does as its her only passtime and entertainment and activity. She is lost at sea when cable is out.

  • Carmen S.

    I love that:) Hope you have a wonderful weekend,nothing special going on here except waitin' for the mailman (my new BF,LOL!)My mom got a letter yesterday from my son & sounds like he's doing much better:)

  • Faith

    tis a preety sign. hope all is well with you....

  • The Joy of Nesting

    OWG Rosey here!

    I escaped from the work bench for a bit to go a-callin. How oh how does my list of projects to get done gets longer the closer I get to having to grab the jet-stream to the northlands I'll never know???? Course being "Mum" doesn't allow for disappointment to become reality!!!

    K-I'm off to do a bit more visiting while I can. Now that the rainy season is in full swing, ya never know just how long you might have the internet or power! Have a lovely rest of the weekend, especially making a bit of art! :)

    Pattie ;)
    Mazatlan Mx.

  • Stitchesnstrokes

    What a perfect sign, I was going to prepare a little post on our wine tour! Thanks, Holly! :)

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...