Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Saturday, July 10

Christian Clip Art and Cut Hours

Well m'little donkey frens, they done cut my hours by an entire day each and every week until October 1st. Wah! And no word from all the other jobs I've tried for...double wah!

Fer those who were wondering how my present husband puts up with my ex, I'll just say we've all known one another a long, long time now, and that the two of them are united by a love of mathematics and the deeply held belief that I am irritating. Imagine!

Here we have the first of several sets of lil' Bible cards. I was lucky to happen upon these lil' cards! Something fer my Christian frens! These feature bits of Bible sayings and antique graphics. Right-click to save.


17 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Bernie

    Oh these are adorable Holly.

    I cannot imagine anyone thinking you are irritating....grins. I am sure they are both thankful that you are in their lives. Have a great weekend.....:-) Hugs

  • Anvilcloud

    Have a good weekend despite the job worries, now that the Exter is gone.

  • Carmen S.

    Men..what a strange creation! No jobs here either, talked to my friend awhile back who had mentioned they needed a temporary at the dental office and the Dentist decided he would rather not hire a *patient*, so that didn't pan out, of course with my mental turmoil lately not sure I would make a good worker for anyone, LOL!

  • Anonymous

    You...irritating? I can't believe it! lol I love these little cards. They are simply darling. I can't wait to collect the rest. Smiles, Sally

  • Julia

    You were definitely outnumbered. . . where are your back ups???!!! Aggh!

  • Marjorie (Molly) Smith

    Holly, my ex-DIL and my new DIL get along great, even Ronnie gets along with his ex. It's more of a live and let live thing, plus a love for Keiferman.
    I'm glad y'all are able to co-exist without wanting to kill each other.
    Hope you find a job soon. It doesn't look real good over here either and the oil spill isn't helping the economy of this area.
    Love your clip art
    Molly

  • Debra

    Hey there!
    Your comment about twinkle legs on my bird made me smile!!Thanks!
    Are you having mucho heat down there? We are getting a tiny break from almost 100 degree weather with dripping humidity. It just fries my brain. Think I 'll take a dip in the pools with my geese!
    Love, Debra

  • Beansieleigh

    These little Bible cards are beautiful, Holly!! Thanks for sharing them, and have a great weekend! ~tina

  • Amrita

    Thank you for the Bible cards. Please do some from the Book of Proverbs (Old Testament)

    I am glad you irritated the 2 fellas, they 've got their mathematics wrong BTW. Oh dear Holly how could you. You are such a caring person.

    Pray you get a good job soon.

  • Dawn

    Very sweet cards. I love the little girl sewing. I wish I had been more interested in it when I was younger and had really learned how. Oh well, I do the best I can. If hubby needs pants hemmed he sends them to his mom and that's fine with me!

    Your son knows he's got at least 3 people he can count on so that's a good thing. It must be hard on you but I've seen some really nasty divorces where the parents say terrible things about each other to the kids and it's the kids who are hurt the worst. Keep taking the high road m'dear! But don't let anyone run over you either! Boy, I'm a lot of help aren't I?

  • Faith

    Loverly graphics.....have a wonderful w/e Miss Holly...

  • Doris Sturm

    These are very sweet images...I hope everything is back to normal and you can enjoy a nice weekend :-)

  • Doris Sturm

    p.s. I'm so sorry about your losing hours! Finding work is very difficult, especially now!

  • Debra

    You irritating! I don't believe it! Very ice graphics today!!

  • Ridgewoman

    I'm sorry about the lost hours, too. BUT the Lord has some opportunity just for you ~
    Thank you for the scripture graphics...May I use them on my devotional blog?
    Changing topic entirely: I LOVE my new dangly earraings. and you scamp, the purple as delightful and the little tin heart box...I am blessed.
    I was sorting thru "stuff" and found a few graphics for you to have...will send them along..." xxx bj

  • Simply Debbie

    THANK YOU HOLLY,
    THESE ARE PRECIOUS CARDS. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR SHARING THEM...THEY LOOK TO BE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.
    I AM HAPPY FOR YOU, YOUR HUSBAND AND SON ALL GET A LONG BUT I DON'T BUY YOU ARE IRRITATING...
    I AM SO VERY SORRY, YOU LOST 8 HOURS A DAY. BUT I THINK COME OCTOBER...YOU WILL BE BUSIER THAN YOU WANT TO BE. IT DOESN'T HELP NOW THOUGH.
    HUGS AND LOVE
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

  • Jacquelyn Stager

    woo hoo, I'm glad I didn't miss seeing your Christian cards. Thanks for putting them out there. In the true Christian spirit, I plan to steal each and every one of them! Hey! I have friends who moved from Ohio to San Angelo, TX about a year ago! Small world...

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...