Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Wednesday, July 7

NO RANT and A "Comment" Graphic

*sigh*

My frens, I was going to rant about my ex...but it suddenly struck me as wrong. Once upon a time I dearly loved him, more than I can express. Heck, I grew up with him, really -- and he was the one who left.

But I'm unable to blog surf due to him bein' on my computer all the durned time...got to jump on and put this post up, but that's it!

So I'll just put this altered bit of a "fashion plate" up from 1889 I believe it was. SO glad we don't dress like that anymore...I think it gets a bit bigger if you were to click it...made fer sidebars...


16 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Mary | Deep South Dish

    Nice graphic! Can you imagine dressing like that down here? No wonder southern belles fainted all the time!

    Hope you get your computer room back soon.

  • Home and Heart

    I wonder how they stand with feet that tiny!!

  • Simply Debbie

    I WOULD END ALL THE FRUSTRATION AND MAKE HIM STAY IN A HOTEL.
    YOU ARE SOOOOO VERY KIND TO A MAN I HAVE LITTLE RESPECT FOR BECAUSE OF HOW HE TREATED YOU....HE OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T KNOW A REAL PRICELESS JEWEL WHEN HE SEES ONE.
    HOW IS MY WILL AND CASS DOING....
    THANK YOU FOR THE GRAPHIC
    LOVE YOU HOLLY
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

  • Ruby

    Thanks for the graphic! I love those old dresses and the HATS! I know it's not practical. I'd be all day just getting on clothes. :) Hope your week improves.

  • Amrita

    Hi Holly, does he play computer games on th e puter?If he does, then charge him $5 an hour. Say your friend from India suggested it, your puter will be free. LOL.

    Love your graphics

  • Doris Sturm

    Be your own best friend, Holly, and kick him to the curb!

    Love,
    Doris :-) (Gizzy said "ditto!")

  • Debra

    Hope you get your computer back soon- he should be laeving soon? Love the comment graphic! I am glad we don't dress like that anymore either!! How stifling!!

  • Anonymous

    Thanks for the pic Holly, it's so cute. I would melt in our heat & humidity if I dressed like that! Hope your get you computer and personal space back soon. Smiles, Sally

  • Carmen S.

    Very nice of you to let him stay, but I would put my foot down with taking over the computer, LOL!!!! Enjoy the day!

  • Anvilcloud

    Although there's some relief form venting, I think you are being wise.

  • OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts

    I agree, being a sound off broad myself, that you are wise to zip it, lock it and put it in yo pocket. It's possibly the single most difficult thing to do when someone has been hateful to you. Congrats on being a strong, wise woman, says The Olde Bagg

  • rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her

    Love the image!

  • Bernie

    Good for you my friend, after all he is the father of your child and it wouldn't do any good only harm, I am so proud of you.
    You know I think I lived back in that age...sigh am so glad I now live in the age of elastic waist bands.......:-) Hugs

  • Rosemary

    Awesome!!
    I knew you would know the commercial!!!
    Always love your graphics Holly!!!!
    xo,
    Rosemary

  • Faith

    do what is best for you Holly.

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    I have a 'tater with HIS name on it...where would you like it placed?
    You're being an awfully good sport!

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...