Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Friday, July 16

"Open" Sign

Here's a lil' sidebar doodad fer those wishing to encourage comments.

Right-click to save.

Not much planned fer the weekend, mainly cleaning. 

Who's got somethin' more interested planned???!!!


16 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Davine

    I'm having a girls pizza night tomorrow night. Should be fun in our PJ's and games. Bit of girly silliness. I love your comments sign, I may just borrow it. Enjoy your weekend.

  • Anonymous

    Hey girlie. Love the sign! You come up with the cutest things. I really have no plans for the weekend, too hot to do much outdoors.. guess I'll just be hanging out with Bandit the duck..lol. After I can get my veggies out of the garden I can't wait for fall. Sweaters and soups.. that's living :) Have a great weekend girl.

  • Amrita

    Thank you for that cute sign Holly. No rain for the past 2 days, its hot again but cooler by about 5 degrees. Now we are in the 90s Heeeee....Hee.

    Hope all is well your way.

    I got my meds (for the boil) from an old 2 year prerscription. Going to a doc. would use up my precious grocery money.Besides his fee, he would give me shots too.Ha-ha!

  • Faith

    You definately will be having more fun..3 days of work coming up for me..I'd rather be cleaning..Is it time for scholl yet? I am done now. What is it that people don't comment? Isn't this what blogging is all about? Making new friends and sharing? I have reached out and made a few friends that way, some don't answer, your not in their " cliqe". I guess this is no different than anything else. Have fun cleaning Miss Holly....Fall is coming....:)

  • Anonymous

    Hi Holly, that open sign is cute. I might use it whenever I take care of my woeful bloggie! Just to hot and humid to plan very much. Just drinking iced tea (unsweetened of course) and kicking back. I think I might get 2 new granddaughters on Monday. Those little gals just can't figure out how to get started. Stay cool. Smiles, Sally

  • Carmen S.

    Very cute sign, and nothing interesting going on here either, have fun cleaning:D

  • Debra

    That is a great sign! No plans here- just the market on Saturday- maybe some garden work but I think it may be too hot here!
    I did a lot of cleaning yesterday and will finish it up today.

  • Dawn

    "Open, open open" I loved those Mervyn's ads. Did you have Mervyn's in Texas? I was so bummed when they went out of business.

    I wish I could stay inside with the AC and clean. Hubby's got people coming over to swim tonight and tomorrow. It's 105 here but with unusually high humidity. We usually have the "dry" heat! LOL! I just want to nap by the dogs next to the floor vent where the AC comes out! Sunny lays right on the vents, hogging all the cool air!

  • Denise Marie

    Holly, hey ol' western gal! How R ya. I changed all my bloggie bling. I saved your image and will get it back out when the mood strikes. I appreciate you tolerating my annoying beagle licks to the knee. lol

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    Love this colorful doodad!
    Not me...my plans are almost identical to yours!
    Cleaning we will go....hi hoe, hi hoe...a cleaning we will go.

    That just sucks!

  • Bernie

    Holly you give us such cute things for our blogs, thank you.
    I am having a quiet weekend watching the British Open and some Canadian Football. Enjoy your weekend sweetie....:-) Hugs

  • Doris Sturm

    I did my cleaning this week for the inspection, which I think went well. I have some crochet/knitting projects to finish up and I want to go some more blueberry picking before they're all gone and baka a pie and some muffins...and then clean the kitchen again ;-)

    Have a nice weekend and stay cool!

  • Baggaraggs:

    Hey Holly, I am working a the hospital this weekend. Was biten by my cat on Monday. Went to the ER for a Tetanus Shot and am now suffering paranoia about being scratched by a stray cat. RABIES? I evidently need anxiety medicine. Spent most of the day in the pool eating rainer cherries. Now I have a bellyache and anxiety and a catbite. Hugs, and headaches, Robin

  • Baggaraggs:

    Ps I forget to thank you or my beautiful typewriter keys that I won and the fizzy. Thank you so much. I am an ungrateful wrench not to say thanks before now. FORGIVE please. Robin

  • Crystal

    Hi there, Sweet Holly :-)
    As they say, everything is relative.
    We don't have anything special planned for the weekend, which a couple of weeks ago might have seemed a little boring to me, but after the 2 weeks of plumbing repairs we've just been through (some unexpected and some planned), a boring weekend sounds lovely!

    Hope you have a little fun after all that cleaning - or at least a little relaxation!

    Hugs,
    Crystal xo

  • Anvilcloud

    There'll be nothing exciting going on here this weekend. Among other things, the car needs a thorough cleaning.

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...