Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Sunday, July 11

More Christian Clip Art

Here we have a few more of the lil' Bible cards that were part of a lot sold on Ebay. 

Tomorrow, Christmas in July begins. Just warnin' ye, donkey frens!





7 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Anonymous

    For as hot and humid as it was today, I'm wishin' for a little Christmas in July. Thanks for more of these darling cards. Smiles, Sally

  • Ridgewoman

    Thank you…I posted the first one on my new blog. It is ALL the visual I needed…Thank you Holly…xxx bj

  • Amrita

    Hee Haw Holly, howdy, howdy.

    Thank you for these cuties.

    Had a scanty shower, brought the humidity a wee bit.
    Today the Queen 's Baton for the Commonwealth Games is doing the rounds in our city. Hoping to catch a glimpse of it.

  • Carmen S.

    Christmas in July sounds like fun:) Cute bible cards, love the lil' gal with the lovely hair ribbon!

  • Debra

    Wonderful graphics! I am going to be doing Christmas in July too! How fun!!

  • Ridgewoman

    Ahhhhhh we finally had a deluge and God's light show. But a 'sunny' Sunday and DH made it to church…he said his week isn't complete without worship. 'Course his whole life is worship. Amazing that he married me!
    LOL

    I've begun tatting a few Christmas things..just small ones; because i HAVE to finish the two UFO's…by the end of September when we head off to CA.for a visit; and hopefully, to have my bard port surgically removed.

    hugs and smooched bj

  • A Joyful Chaos

    Very lovely little cards indeed. thank you so much for sharing them with us.

    Hope you will have a fabulous week!

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...