Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Friday, July 30

Candle Glow

First, a disturbing situation: My hair looks like Justin Bieber's.

Please grow, hair. Please grow quickly.

****
I love candles. 

Here is my version of a lil' rustic candle graphic I found several years ago. I turned it into an animation. It's pretty rough-lookin'.

Remember, to have an animation "play" on yer bloggie, it must be "stored" or "hosted" someplace other than Blogger. That's their rule, not mine.

I put mine on Photobucket and call it up by its Photobucket address (URL). You can take this from here and also call it up from the Photobucket addy where I have it, if you don't have an account yerself. The accounts are free. It's such a learning experience, though. Sometimes I get tired of learning all the new stuff and would just like an easy way to do things!


16 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Lynn Barbadora

    Oh.......a bad hair day Holly! Booooooooo!
    Hugs!
    Lynn

  • Crystal

    Oh Holly,
    Having had my share of bad haircuts and bad hair days, I know what ya mean and I'm sending you some virtual hugs! :-)

    I absolutely love your little candle graphic!!! And it's an autumn candle - so pretty!

    Thank you for all you do to share these wonderful treats with us.

    xoxo :-)

  • Jane

    Ooh, there is nothing worse than a haircut you don't like. However, I'll bet that it looks cute! Grow, hair, grow! Enjoyed your blog.

    Jane

  • Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage

    Love the candle, Holly! I've got myself a terrific stylist so no more bad haircuts for me! I hope your hair grows fast. Thanks for all your wonderful graphics and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

  • Carmen S.

    Oh sweetie, don't tell me you had a round with the scissors again???? Well, I'm not one to talk, lol, been there, done that;)Love the candle, reminds me of FALL...yay!!!!!!!!!

  • Nydia

    I love candles too, I lit one almost everyday for me, my people or my friends, or for anyone in need of it.

    Just stopping by to send a Friday kiss from us!

    Love ya!

  • Anonymous

    Did you give yourself a haircut?? Be honest now you lil' old western gal. Anyways..I really like your autumn candle and all fall type pics. Thanks for sharing. Smiles, Sally

  • Debra

    Oh My- Did you cut your own hair again? I didn't know who Justin Bieber was - so had to go look- I think his haircut is cute so at last you should look good!
    Love that candle graphic!!

  • Amrita

    Candles are a nessecity here because of the power outages. But I like your romantic candle.

    Sorry about the hair dear. It will grow in no time

  • Faith

    Miss Holly, I am out of the loop I have no idea who Justin is..and I am sure he cannot hold a "candle" to you in any way shape or form. Thank you for the graphic, I love candles and when the weather changes they are a necessity for beauty and warmth.

  • Anonymous

    Thanks for the graphic..I too love candles of all sorts..even in the summer, I usually light one or two every evening....
    hair grows so fast..I haven't found anyone I like to cut my hair so its very long now..below my shoulders and I just tie it up....easy anyway....

  • Ridgewoman

    Ah, the great hair dilemma is the bane of my life. I've lived here six years and finally found a stylist I could 'live' with; then, she was VERY rude to my granddaughter. Well, that broke her plate at my table, so now I'm left with my "fun" purple streak and very, very short hair ~ which, I guess, is a good thing because now it will grow out by Fall and perhaps I'll find a new stylist. grrrrr I actually like your photo ~ but it could be longer on the sides..right?
    I STILL need your address in that Texas town along the Pecos…The envelope is sitting there awaiting an addy.
    One thing for sure…hair does grow.
    xxx bj

  • Denise Marie

    agreed, Donkey fren! I am so far behind all the curves. I may have totally messed up just by taking my beagle run cottage banner off. I'm not sure what the name of my blog is DeniseMarie-Bloomin or Bloomin at Beagle Run Cottage. LOL!

  • Country Whispers

    What a pretty candle graphic!
    Bad hair day....it's been a bad hair day here pretty much all summer. With all this heat and humidity it's pretty much useless to even do your hair.

  • Bernie

    I love Justin Bieber's hair cut, I bet you look fantastic. Holly I also love candles, I burn one on a regular basis and spend a lot of time among the candles when shopping......Have a great weekend my friend.......:-) Hugs

  • Anvilcloud

    If my hair were to look like JB's (or at least as his looked the last time I saw him on tv), I'd be ecstatic.

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...