Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Monday, July 12

Santy Flowers

I have a bid on these vintage cards over on Ebay. Don't know if I'll win, but here are digital versions of them.

I could not resist Santa coming out of a flower, mayhap a mum. And I need to think of Xmas due to the heat. I am baking out here, like the couch potato I am.

Also, fer those of us who like to make things fer Christmas, we have to start soon! This might get us going! Click them to make them larger. Right-click to save them.



11 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Anvilcloud

    I love Christmas when it comes, but right now, I say, "Bah, humbug!" :)

  • Anonymous

    I don't think I've seen Santa coming out of a flower. It's pretty. Stay cool, you baked tater! Smiles, Sally

  • Amrita

    I can hear Jingle Bells already.

    This evening the shy is dark with clouds, they could be bluffing.

    This afte4rnoon a politician and 4 other people were attacked with bombs, they survived but are admitted in hospital. There is an uproar in the city-the shops are closed.

  • Doris Sturm

    Oh, yeah, baby! Those are maaavelous! I love Christmas and have installed my Christmas Count Down widged on my side bar ;-) It'll be here before we know it.

    Keep cool and think snow....

    Love,
    Doris and Gizzy (and Middi)

  • Carmen S.

    "dashing thru the snow...." LOL, does that cool ya down?? Those are beautiful and hope you enjoy the day, sweet one!!!!

  • Debra

    Wonderful Santa graphics! Very Unique!! I did inventory yesterday of what I want to ake for Christmas.
    Hope thoughts of Christmas are cooling you off!

  • Angela

    I think that since the trees are already turning thier fall colors around where I live already in July that Santa might come early as well! Christmas might be moved to September!?! Strange weather we are having!

    Hugs,
    Angela

  • ★Carol★

    Oh how perfect! Santa sprouting out of a flower!
    I hope one day soon we can turn off the air conditioner. Not only is it expensive, I also hate being cooped up in here!
    Stay cool, French fry!

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    Love the mums! So sorry that you guys go from flood to extreme heat. It truly IS a summer of oddities and extreme weather.
    Your predictions are well founded I fear.
    Hey, how the heck are ya' anyway?
    NC kids visit was great, but way too short.
    Next week the FL kids will be here. AND, they are moving to the FT. Worth area in early Aug.
    Soon to be Texans!

  • Country Whispers

    Oh I don't even want to think about Christmas!
    However, your graphics are lovely.

  • The Joy of Nesting

    OWG, Rosey here,

    I love these santas!! I mean everyone has santa coming out of chimneys,sleighs,fireplaces,but flowers now that's a different story!!!

    Oh I hear ya little sister. Although the rainy season greeted us on July 1st, now the humidity is almost as high as the temperature!!! I hear saunas are good for the skin!! :)

    Pattie ;)
    Mazatlan Mx.

    PS did you get the email with the address I sent ya???

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...