Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Tuesday, July 27

Apple Time

I don't care what the calendar says. I'm ready for autumn. Have started settin' my various fake punkins and gourds out and bowls of real apples. No, no jack o'lanterns out yet -- I have some pride. I can wait until September 1.

Right-click to save or regular-click to get bigger first. One plain, one with wording. From a scrap of material.







12 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Bernie

    You my friend are precious, I cannot even let myself go there....our summers are so short.
    Have a great Tuesday......:-) Hugs

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    I'm there with ya' girlie. Bring Fall on....
    Summer is highly over rated in my book~
    Love these Autumn patterns and muted colors.
    Snort~Sept. 1st, indeed. You crazy Texas gal you!

  • Anonymous

    Me too! It's so dog gone hot that the dog won't go...went for a walk yesterday morning and this morning Gizzy looks at me, like, don't even ask! We're blatantly hiding indoors - no shame in our immobility and lack of enthusiasm ... hot, humid, too much already!

    Stay cool, m'lady :-)

    Doris and Gizzy
    www.CrochetinginGeorgia.blogspot.com

  • Anonymous

    I agree Holly...bring on Fall! Smiles, Sally

  • Country Whispers

    Fall can't get here quick enough for me!

  • Debra

    I love Fall too! Love the graphics also!

  • Carmen S.

    I can't wait for the jack'O lanterns, my favorite!!!!! Enjoy your day, I'm off to paint on the house:(

  • Beansieleigh

    Awww.. The heat and humidity have been monstrous this year, I know, and I definitely look forward to apple picking time; but I'm going to miss it when Summer's gone! We were lucky to have a few days in the 80s here.. Beautiful days for walks with the dog.. But I guess I'd better brace myself, as it looks like the temperatures are heading right back towards the nineties! Restock all those ice cube trays, and set the fans back to high! Here we go again! ~tina

  • Amrita

    Oh I longing for the autumn -Oct /Nov. It means cool weahter. Love the images Holly

  • OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts

    I love the fabric both ways...
    I will hold off doing the autumn and happy dance until the day the grands go back to school....which is Aug 16. Not that I am counting down the days, hours and minutes but this old donkey is longing for some quiet...and I'm tired of sharing my hay, hee haw.

  • Anonymous

    I love fall also..this morning we got up to much cooler temperatures but I know it won't last...wonderful cool breezes......canning more tomatoes won't be the hot work it usually is,

  • Simply Debbie

    YOU ARE SOOOOOO VERY FUNNY.
    THE GRAPHICS ARE VERY PRETTY.
    I AM CATCHING UP ON THE POSTS I HAVE MISSED.
    LOVE AND HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...