Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Thursday, July 29

School Daze, School Daze

Good old Golden Rule days.

Some parts of the country are starting up in about two weeks. Amazing!

Here are some images for both regular school and homeschool. 




11 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Bernie

    Is it that time already.....seems they just finished school Holly. I like have my niece with me......:-) Hugs

  • Simply Debbie

    HELLO MS. HOLLY, MY BESTEST FRIEND,
    HOW GOES IT DOWN YOUR WAY? I BET YOU'RE HAVING A COOL WAVE...LOL...NOT...I DON'T THINK THERE IS A COOL WAVE ANY WHERE IN THE UNITED STATES.
    I NEVER DID HEAR IF YOU DECIDED TO MOVE OR NOT...DOWN THE WAY WITH THE HOPPING SPIDERS....I DON'T LIKE ANY SPIDER EXCEPT CHAROLETTE.
    I HAVE BEEN HAVING TERRIBLE MIGRAINES AGAIN....THEY ARE JUST ABOUT TO EAT MY LUNCH.
    HOW IS WORK COMING.....I WANTED TO KNOW WHEN YOUR BIRTHDAY IS....YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL THE YEAR....HOW IS WILL AND CASS......
    LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU HOLLY
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

  • Amrita

    Hi Holly, my photos are lost somewhere inside my computer if not in cyber space. Even th e one s I save d from you. Hope get them baack. These are so cute.

  • Debra

    Oh Gosh! I does not seem like it should be that time already! The summer is quickly passing!

  • Carmen S.

    Those are too cute and wow, it's hard to believe! I noticed Kmart and walmart both already are fully stocked with school supplies!

  • Anonymous

    I love school supplies and the back-to-school stuff and my kids are grown! Thanks for the pic. Smiles, Sally

  • Julia

    August 19. And counting. Not really. I will be a little sad when Wyatt starts first grade.

  • Anet

    Thanks! I think it's so sweet of you to remember us homeschoolers. Bless your heart!

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    Aren't these just adorable? Sweet of you to think of the home school folks as well.
    Just a few weeks and the big yellow school bus will be back in business!
    Where, oh where, has this summer gone? Or rather, 2010? Sheesh!
    Fourteen people inside our 720 sq. ft house last night....and it worked out fine! Just imagine a very full sardine can!

  • Anonymous

    Back to school must be "the most happiest day of the year" for some parents ;-)

    Doris
    www.CrochetinginGeorgia.blogspot.com

  • Denise Marie

    wonderful graphics today, Holly!

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...