Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Sunday, July 4

Poparooni! It's Here

Happy Fourth!


13 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    Love this chinese sparkler label!
    Makes me think of Chinatown.
    No rain here, just hot and dry.
    Take care, and enjoy the smell of gunpowder!

  • LADY JANE

    Gunpowder she says? Well this lil rootin tootin cowgirl from Illinois sure knows when to stop in...
    Hugs and firecrakers to you my best of bloggin buddies....SIGH...miss ya'll!

  • Debra

    Wonderful box of sparklers! Have a happy fourth!

  • ★Carol★

    There was lots of poparooni going on last night 'til about 1AM. I felt like yelling out the window "Save some for tomorrow night, you idiots!!". But I didn't.
    Happy 4th to you and your family!

  • Carmen S.

    Have a happy and safe Independence day!!!!

  • Anonymous

    Love this Holly. Have a happy 4th!. Big bbq for us today. Smiles, Sally

  • Anet

    I LOVE this design!
    Happy 4th to you:)
    Yeah, it reminds me that we need to buy some sparklers still!

  • Simply Debbie

    HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY HOLLY,
    I HOPE YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORK
    IT RAINED HERE LAST NIGHT JUST ENOUGH TO MAKE THE AIR TODAY, SO THICK YOU COULD CUT IT WITH SCISSORS.
    I DIDN'T GET TO GO TO CHURCH THIS MORNING AS MY BLOOD SUGAR BOTTOMED OUT...UNTIL I CAN GET IT UP MY TONGUE IS NUMB AND I SHAKE ALL OVER. I COULDN'T YELL LOUD ENOUGH FOR RICHARD TO HEAR SO I KEPT SPEED DIALING THE HOUSE PHONE AND IT WOKE HIM UP...WHEN IT GETS THAT LOW I LITERALLY CAN'T WALK. I HATE IT...IT IS VERY SCAREY. BUT I AM FINE NOW...NO WORRY.
    LOVE AND HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

  • Donna

    Hope you have a wonderful day!

  • Ridgewoman

    I hope you have a good Fourth of July...My grandson (Bekah's DH) is barb b cuing his yummy hamburgers. A surprise, I didn't know we were to have special cooking. I just 'assumed' they'd go off and do something with other young people. I am blessed...my DH arthritis in his spine is really giving him a lot of pain....xxx

  • Ridgewoman

    oh Gosh, that sounded very "down" DH does hurt, but partly it is because it's threatening rain; we've had thunder and lightening. It's the remains of the Gulf of Mexico storm that passed up thru Texas and hit EASTERN NM very hard; we've hardly seem much result.
    Everyone (as usual) began shooting off fireworks last night and it will go on for a number of weeks! and not the LEGAL ones...the kind that set fires. We are surrounded by pine and pinon..so a bit disconcerting....

  • Beansieleigh

    Happy 4th of July Weekend Holly! ~tina

  • Doris Sturm

    Happy 4th of July! I didn't see any fireworks this year, but Gizzy and I still had a good day :-) I hope you did too.

    All the best to you and yours,
    Doris

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...