Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Friday, July 9

Ding Dong the Meanie's Gone, and a Glamorous Sight

Yesterday late my ex-husband left, hooray!

Here is a glamorous lady, from a vintage advertising card or maybe just a keepsake postcard. The clip art gets much larger if regular-clicked, or use the smaller size fer a sidebar.


16 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Mary | Deep South Dish

    Oh I love the vintage stuff - especially when they are soft & pretty! :)

    Glad you got your place back to yourself. You are a better woman than me.

  • Cindy

    I love her, she is beautiful, I can hear the excitement that the ex has left the building. I have had those same feelings a time or two. have a great weekend. take care.

  • Simply Debbie

    OH HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY,
    NOT ONLY DO I THINK YOUR SOMETHING FOR LETTING YOUR EX STAY THERE BUT HOW AWESOME OF CASS TO TOLERATE HIM STAYING THERE...THAT IS A MAN WITH A CAPITAL M.
    DID YOUR EX DO ANY HELPING WITH ISSUES OR WAS IT A WASTE OF TIME....
    BOY LAREDO IS SURE FLOODING.
    HUGS AND LOVE MY FRIEND
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

  • Simply Debbie

    OH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU HOW BEAUTIFUL THIS GRAPHIC IS...I LOVE HER. THANK YOU
    HUGS AND LOVE
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

  • Favourite Vintage Finds

    Gorgeous vintage lady, love her and the scarf in her hair!

  • Amrita

    You really are a very tolerant laqdy to have allowed your ex to be your guest.I would ask him to stay away.

    That pretty lady in the card is you heaving a sigh of relief.

  • Anonymous

    Thanks for the pic. I haven't seen any gals wearin' a scarf lately. Maybe with your "company" leaving, your life will get back to normal. Let me know what normal is if you get there. lol Smiles, Sally

  • Faith

    Ex as in EXit....stage door left......

  • OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts

    You are my rolemodel. I'm thinking there will come a time when I will need to play nice with the grands biological donor. I will have to harken back to your super human patience, cuz I just want to gut the beast, but I do love his kids.

  • Carmen S.

    YAY for you, now you get your computer back;)Hope you have a lovely day!

  • Lynn Barbadora

    Happy to hear your house guest has left the premises!Oh happy day for you! Love the glamorous lady!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

  • ★Carol★

    I guess I can understand how you would let your ex bunk with you guys, but I'll never understand how your husband allowed it. He must truly be a very confident man!

  • Dawn

    I bet you're as happy as that beautiful lady in the artwork. I had to catch up a bit to figure out what has been going on. You are an angel. It is such a mom thing to think of your son and let your ex stay with you! You deserve an award, but I tried that once and got hit with a spoon...

  • Doris Sturm

    Good News! You are a better woman than I.

    I love that picture - it's beckoning me to paint it...I just love those colors...

    Have a nice weekend and enjoy your peace and quiet - oh, yeah, and the HEAT ;-)

    I started my July Giveaway - please enter and pass it on...if you want!

  • Debra

    I am so gald your house guest has left and you have your house back! Gotta be a relief!
    Very nice graphic!!

  • Bernie

    So the exfactor has left the building, am so happy for all of you, now you can have a great weekend.
    Some friends have told me my link to you on my last post isn't working but whenever I click on it from my computer it comes directly to your site....not sure what is happening but there seems to be many people having trouble with posting and comments. Thanks again for the beautiful necklace, I love it.....:-)Hugs

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...