Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Wednesday, July 21

Precious Bobbing Pumpkins

I think I probably had these up about 3 years ago, on a previous bloggie. Or maybe it was just a couple of years ago. It all runs together. I've been doing this a long, long time now, measuring in "Internet Years."

Internet years are worse than dog years. 

Remember, for these to be animated on your blog, you need to "host" these at some place other than Blogger -- I think. It may be that Blogger has changed. I host my animations on Photobucket.com, which is a free site. You can go there and get the URL or just pick up the URL from here, if you want these. The bottom one isn't original at all. The top one used to be a different color and have no stem. I think the top one is really celebrating that fall is near. The bottom one isn't too sure about things, having heard tales about "carving pumpkins."

Yes, I have autumn on the brain. But certain other bloggers started it!!!



16 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Xolotl

    Those pumpkins are adorable!

  • sab

    i agree :D

  • Bernie

    Oh these are so cute Holly. I am going to stick to non animated pictures, I am technically challenged...lol......:-) Hugs

  • Mary | Deep South Dish

    It's certainly on my mind but seems oh so far away yet!

  • Anvilcloud

    As long as you're not leading a dog's life.

  • rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her

    I have some mystery squash growing in the garden - a winter variety that planted itself. It has me thinking of autumn harvests and warming foods. But first … back to summer!

    Have a beautiful day!

  • Amrita

    Oh those punkins are so khute. I have one sitting in the fridge waiting to be turned in to a savoury stir fry.

    I laughed at your comment on my blog Holly.You haver the strong Texan spirit which we have heard about. Guns and Roses. Love to ya!

  • Anonymous

    Thanks for these cuties! I love fall and punkins. Smiles, Sally

  • Carmen S.

    HAHAHA!!!!! I love those, and in my opinion, it's NEVER too soon for fall or wonderful Halloween graphics:D

  • Faith

    Oh yes, Fall is coming..LOVE IT!!!!!!!! my very most favorite time of the year....looking forward to it, and one can never have enough punkins.....:)

  • ★Carol★

    These are so cute, but my all-time fave is the blinking pumpkin balloon! I think it was just last year, so you should remember it ;o)

  • Dawn

    No! I don't want summer to end! My kids start back to school on Aug. 17th. It's a crime! School shouldn't start till after Labor Day!

    Okay, the pumpkins are cute as can be but I'm not buying it yet! How about some nice summery boat graphics for August?

  • Mary

    How sweet these are, Holly!
    It's so good to think of autumn when it's so darn hot!
    Have a beautiful day,
    Mary

  • AkasaWolfSong

    Adorable Miss Holly and since Autumn is one of my favorite seasons these are especially nice graphics!
    Thanks and Many Blessings!
    xoxo
    P.S. Did you send me something in the mail? I got a cute package yesterday but the name on the return address had been wiped out by the post office and I can't tell who it is from. I think you are the only one I know in Texas? Let me know if it was, lol!
    Love Ya Girl!

  • Doris Sturm

    I'm soooo ready for autum! Those are the cutest lil punkins ;-)

    Hope you're doing well, m'lady!

  • Stitchesnstrokes

    Love them! Hopefully I'll be succussful at animating them this time. :) Thanks!

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...