Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Wednesday, March 31

Basket Full of Graphics


Banner Haus News and Musings

I am going to dye eggs soon. I want to hide them for my very old dogs to find. They are gettin' so very ancient. This may be their last Easter. They have lasted this long only due to our genius vets.

Some of the eggs I'm going to save back and PICKLE.


Free Vintage Easter Graphics

Here is a hodgepodge of copyright-free graphics from long ago. This Sunday is Easter Sunday!

These first two look similar in style, but were made in different countries, in different years. I wonder if it is the work of the same artist. I really like the one with the lil' gal in the kerchief. Strangely, both her card and the card with the dutch boy feature red twigs. Click them to get a bigger version. Right-click to save any version.






This next image is quite precious. Note the steeple sitting quietly in the corner. Click to go to a full-sized postcard.



13 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Anonymous

    holly, thank you for leaving those sweet words about me on the ksat website!! I truly am grateful for you!

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    Wow, these are really something!
    I'm snagging your bumblebee prayer graphic.
    It's perfect, and will be extremely popular, I'm thinking! Thanks so much.
    Somebody knock me out so I can sleep, will ya?
    Have to be up in 5hrs., and not a yawn in me!

  • sab

    dont say that about twinkie.

  • Amrita

    Thanks for the cute graphics Holly. So sweet of you to hide eggs for your dogs. Oh no don 't talk about them dying. I can 't bear to think of it.Sheeba is 9 and I worry for her.

    Pickled eggs. I have heard about them, must search for a recipe.

  • Carmen S.

    Very cute, I love the lamb and bunny:) I bet your doggies will love the egg hunt, Kiah used to help Ryan find the eggs, but of course we aren't allowed to hide them anymore, he's too *old* :(

  • Davine

    Haven't left a message for a while - even though I have been checking in. These are such cute Easter pictures. Hope all is going well with you and hope you have a great Easter.

  • Doris Sturm

    You are so good to your dogs, a true Mensch! Gizzy likes hardboiled eggs, but that dog is so spoiled rotten, he won't eat the whites, only the egg yolk. I'm going to color eggs too. And I'm with you in pickling some. I LOVE pickled eggs too. Those graphics look very unique and I love the bright colors, especially the second one with the black background looks very vibrant.
    Have a nice day, m'lady :-)

  • Debra

    Oh My! I have not dyed eggs in years! Maybe I will this year! It used to be so much fun!
    Yout dogs are going to love you@!
    Great graphics!!

  • Donna

    Oh no! Marty is sneaking around with a girl from another kind of family! LOL.

  • Simply Debbie

    HOLLY, HOLLY, HOLLY,
    YOU ARE QUITE THE GAL. MY DOGS LOVE EGGS. I HAVE NO CHILDREN...AMY EXPECTED TO HUNT EGGS EVERY EASTER....SHE WAS NEVER TOO OLD TO DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT.
    I LOVE YOUR LITTLE PRAYER AT THE TOP LEFT HAND SIDE OF YOUR BLOG.
    I LOVE THAT YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TO YOUR DOGS.
    HAVE A LOVELY DAY
    HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

  • sjhackney

    Thanks for these darling pictures Holly. Sally

  • Ms Sparrow

    Love the lambies! Love the Spring. Love the chicks and everything!

  • Nydia

    Oh, poor babies, I get all moved when I se a very old dog!

    By the way, you're rigt, Holly... I have this terrible tendency of diving into people's feelings, dylemmas and pains, and end up feeling as if they were my pain too! This is me since I was a little girl... But I oved what you wrote about them being together someday soon.

    Kisses and love from us.

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...