Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Thursday, March 18

Rush Rush - But Spring is Rushing In, Too!


Banner Haus News and Musings

The good news is that I was called in to work suddenly during "inventory." The bad news is that I've missed a whole lot of bloggie frens' posts and must rush off to work again today. And I'm so flustered I can't recall what I posted and what I haven't...this may be a repeat.

Vintage Free Graphics

Right-click to save. If you regular-click this, it should load up another, much much larger version.

I'd advise that bunny to hop away slooowly from the love-sick giant chickie...

The Dutch girls below are from an old advertisement. Klomp klomp klomp mit die Klompen?




17 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Bernie

    Don't work too hard sweetie.....:-) Hugs

  • Amrita

    Hi Holly,

    Guess its night in TX right now , so had a good rest and wake up refreshed.

    Sorry about the 'hot" candy. Didn 't realize that.

    The bunny and chick are so cute. Would love to have 'em as pets.

  • Carmen S.

    What lovely Dutch gals, I've always wondered how UN-comfortable wooden shoes would be:) Your work must not realize there are blogs to be read, lol, but the extra money is nice, eh?

  • sjhackney

    It's o.k., work when the work's there. We'll be here when you get back. I really like the Dutch girl pic. Thanks. Sally

  • Dawn

    I agree, something isn't quite right about that chick, the bunny needs to hop on out of there. Look how well the one Dutch girl is multi-tasking, darning a sock while she walks. It's the old-fashioned equivilent of stocking cards while tweeting! Enjoy the time at work if you can. There's a big gap between Easter and Mother's Day!

  • Debra

    Hope they don't work you too hard! Love the Dutch girls!!

  • Donna

    Holey smokes, that little chick looks ticked off! LOL. Run, bunny, run!!!

    Don't work too hard, kiddo!

  • Anvilcloud

    Where do you get these images? Do you collect them somehow and then digitize them/

  • Nydia

    Hello, Holy! Hope you don't have to work to hard! Surprise: I've got a part time job! SO far it's experience period, and there's not much to do yet, but from 1pm to 5pm I'll get phone calls and attend tables at my mom's friend's restaurant in her home. Cross fingers for me!

    Kisses and love from us.

  • Faith

    Holly,
    stop by me blog....I have something I want you see. Please help yourself.....they are for sharing..with your other "donkey frens"

    Faith

  • Crystal

    Hi Holly,
    Hope you have had some rest by the time you read this! :-)

    I hear you on the "rush" thing. Lately, I find myself glancing at the clock and thinking "How can it be THAT late already - there's so much more to do!"

    Well, deep... breaths.... my Dear ;-)

    Love those Dutch Girls! They're so sweet (as is the Gal who shared them with us!)

    Hugs,
    Crystal

  • Holly, the Old Western Gal

    I'm fit to be tied. The card aisles look so shabby. Drives me crazy! Plus having to tear a card with a baby duck on it in half, wah! The back had been stepped on. So? Why have to destroy it? When I tossed our bag full of "discards" into the trash compacter, I was horrified to see an entire 50-pound bag of birdseed in there, along with all the St. Pat's stuff and lots and lots of toys!!! There are hungry birds in the parking lot and a lot of really down-n-out preschools that could use that stuff!!!

  • Anonymous

    I know what it's like at inventory time...long hours....sad about the things that get thrown away..what a waste..anyway to sneak it out? I am a regular scrounger about such things

  • Angela

    The Dutch Girls are cute!

    Thanks for sharing them with us!

    Hugs,
    Angela

  • rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her

    No worries! Even if you repost something, it will be worthy!

  • Ms Sparrow

    The fat-bottomed bunny gave me a chuckle. Don't work too hard!

  • Rosemary

    Don't work too hard Holly!!
    I know, I'm already spoiling Jake. Can't help it.
    Have a great weekend,
    Rosemary

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...