Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Wednesday, March 17

'Tis St. Pat's!

Banner Haus News and Musings

Happy St. Paddy's Day donkey frens near and far!

Now, I did warn you awhile back that I had another frightening and peculiar image up my old sleeve...and here it is...a horrid visual pun...I think the artist had a wee bit much o' some whiskey...imagine reaching into the potato sack and pulling this lil' creetur out...


Quote

"St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time -- a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic." 
                ~ Adrienne Cook


Free Vintage St. Pat's Graphic

Left-click to enlarge, or right-click this size to save it as a smaller image.


19 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Bernie

    Oh Holly I wanted to make a link to your blog tonight but I couldn't get it to work. You have allowed me to have so many cute pictures and I appreciate it with all my heart. My nephew is going to show me how to do this, he did show me once and I wrote it down but I can't find my notes. So thank you so very much, have a happy St. Patrick's Day...:-) Hugs

  • Amrita

    Happy St Pat 's Day to you.
    The picure is too good. Actually I had quite a few Irish frens in the International school I taught in. If I was in touch with them I would have sent the graphic to them. Actually I was told one of them lurks at my blog.
    Good to remember St Patrick...he was a real hero.
    Not realizing which day it was I picked out a green blouse to wear.

  • Buttercup

    I may never eat a french fry again. Of course, that may be a good thing. Wishes for a very happy St. Patrick's Day!

  • Carmen S.

    That is one scary tater!!! Happy St. paddy's day, are you wearing your green??

  • Dawn

    Yikes! I think I have seen a few like him in person. Smelly little guys when they go bad. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    Dawn

  • Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage

    Happy St. Patricks Day, Holly. Hope you're having a great week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

  • Debra

    That Irish potato head is actually cute! For a potato head! Happy St. Pat's day to ya!!

  • ClassyChassy

    Indeed - frightening!!!

  • Knitty

    With enough Guiness or Harp in ye, the lil spud prob'ly looks quite cute. *wink*

  • Julia

    I know you must be wearing your greens today! I'm sporting my tie die green an purple for the occasion even though I am not a tree hugging environmentalist. :)

    Happy St. Patty's to you!

  • sjhackney

    Yes, this potato is a little weird, but that's o.k. I feel that way some days too. Enjoy the day. Sally

  • Judi

    I think it's kinda cute in its on way?? I dunno what it is ~ Happy St. Pat's and thanks for all the wonderful St.Pat's graphics I have on my blog. Now it's time to change it for Easter ... off I go to your sidebar LOL!! Judi

  • xashee's corner

    today i am sporting my green house pants (pajamas, HA!) so i am safe from all the pinching! hehe that potato head is surely a bit creepy!! but i LOVE the lady graphic! thank you so very much for sharing!! Happy St.P!! :D

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    Aren't these wonderful? Love 'em both. Those eyes on Mr. Tater look just like Rodney Dangerfield's, or that old star who hated kids, what was his name......WC Fields!
    Blessed with another warm, sunny day here...loverly! Hope all is well in TX.

  • squareby

    That is one ridiculously creepy potato. Wow. Never thought I'd ever call a potato creepy.

  • Carol

    Mr. Potato has his charms! Kinda a cute I say!

  • ★Carol★

    That is the scariest Mr. Potatohead I've ever seen! I'm truly frightened!

  • Donna

    Boy, that one is pretty hideous, LOL! Hope you had a lovely St. Paddy's day!

  • Country Whispers

    Those rotten ol potatoes.
    Hope you had a great St. Patty's Day!

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...