Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Monday, March 8

March Marches On

Banner Haus News and Musings

Howdy donkey frens. Just thinking about how much easier it is to get up in the warm months than the cold ones. 

Quote:

"The flowers of late winter and early spring occupy places in our hearts well out of proportion to their size."
          
-   Gertrude S. Wister


Free Vintage Graphics

Right-click to save. That hen looks mighty mad. Seems as if the Easter Bunny's helpers are "helping themselves" to her eggs, the naughty things. Click it to make it larger, if'n you want the post-card size.





16 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Favourite Vintage Finds

    This really makes me smile! Thank you Holly! :)

  • Debra

    That is one mad hen! Sure made me smile!!

  • Cindy

    Hi Holly, loving the flowers...lily of the valley, I grow them in my yard...I am loving my lovely pink earrings from you. thanks again. take care.

  • rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her

    ♡ I love that farm image. Agitated hen and all. And while I really don't mean to upset anyone, I look at it and I see ... a springtime feast! ♡

  • Buttercup

    The spring flowers do have a special place in my heart. They are so waited for. Wishes for a great day!

  • sjhackney

    That farm picture tells a great story, I love it and the lily of the valley. i can't wait for mine to come up. Sally

  • ★Carol★

    Oh Holly, both of those images are just perfect! There's nothing like the scent of lily of the valley. And I think that first one proves that the Easter Bunny does NOT lay the Easter eggs!

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    It's true! It IS easier to get up earlier as the weather improves...never gave it thought before.
    Love the lily of the valley and forget me nots. The barnyard pic is cool!
    You little stinker you sneaking mail in like that...what lovely surprises you send!
    More on that later...
    Thanks for all you do!

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    Your predictions are interesting and frightening.

  • Amrita

    Hi Holly and frens, Happy Woman 's Day to everyone. In India we are celebrating Women 's Day with great fevor, wonder if its being observed in other countries as well.

    Oh those egg thieves are so cute. They don 't look vegetarian to me. LOL

  • Carmen S.

    Forget me nots and lily of the valley are two of my favorite flowers:) Of course then I do love daisies, roses, peonies, lilacs, poppies, rose of sharon, coneflowers, black eyed Susans..............well, I love 'em all!!!!

  • ClassyChassy

    Very cute graphics - love the hens, as always!!!

  • Angela

    Sweet graphics! That poor hen and those thieving rabbits! lol I will have to say that my Granny uses the word if'n! I don't think I've ever heard of anyone else use it! hehehe

    Hugs,
    Angela

  • Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage

    Very cute graphics, Holly! Have a splendid week, my dear.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

  • Crystal

    Oh yes, Holly! It's definitely easier to get up when it's warmer. And I also love that it's staying light later into the evenings, now. :-)

    Such a darling little bouquet of lily of the valley and forget-me-nots.

    When I was a kid I had a hobnail, milk glass bottle of lily of the valley cologne. I loved it. It was a very light fragrance - not too strong (probably "toilet water", which we young-uns thought was a hilarious way to describe perfume! lol).

    Hugs,
    Crystal

  • Donna

    Hahaha, I don't think that bunnies eat eggs! They probably want to do a little joy riding and toss them at cars! At least that's what Marty would do!

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...