Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Sunday, March 7

Confused Donkey Frens and A Dapper Hare


Banner Haus News and Musings

Ah dearies, many thanks to those who answered yesterday's question about which Easter candy you DON'T like...*sigh*...Evidently quite a few lil' donkey frens have never met a candy they didn't love, judging by the comments...a few good lil' donkeys actually answered the question...here's a sugar lump fer you, honey frens...

So, which Easter candy is yer FAVORITE?

[Watch a certain percentage of very confused donkey frens now reveal the candy they can't stand]...

Old-Time Tip
Next time yer bathroom mirror fogs up, take a very small dab of Vapo-Rub and rub it into a soft cotton cloth real well, then "buff" the fog off the mirror. It won't fog up again fer a long time, weeks even. And the smell is good fer you.

Free Vintage Postcard and Sidebar Images

Herr Bunny gets bigger if you regular-click him first. Right-click to save.






19 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Debra

    What a nice group of graphics!! Love the bunny!
    BTW I could not find the buy it now button!!

  • Mary | Deep South Dish

    Never tried the vapor rub but you know what else works really great for that steaming up issue too? Shaving cream. I used to use this all the time in my apartment bathroom which for some reason was notorious for steaming up. You just smear it all over the mirror and wipe it off and it doesn't fog up anymore!

    My favorite Easter candy are the Cadbury eggs with the caramel center, though the regular ones are pretty good too!

    Love the studious traveling bunny!

  • Marjorie (Molly) Smith

    Well Dear old Western girl, I'm not confused, I'm just one of them frens that have never met an Easter Candy I don't like...I love them all...sorry..don't REALLY even have a least favorite...I said the marshmellow biddies was my fav, I meant my least fav, but I don't cull them either...Bwahahahaha
    Molly

  • Amrita

    Hi Holy, love your little animal treasures and saved them all.
    Today a feral feline lost her way into our house. When she found out sheeba lived here, I did not have to persuade her to leave.I snappe d a photo of hers trying to walk through our window wire mesh. Ha....ha!
    Maybe next time your Mr Rabbit will walk in all dressed up.

    We don' t have any Easter candy in India...boo hoo~! But once my sister brought us imported chocolate Easter eggs.Maybe Foxes....they were good, had a mint flavor, if I remember correctly.
    Well actually gets pretty hot by Easter time, so I 'd prefer ice cream really.

  • Carmen S.

    Oh but I have SO MANY favorites, LOL! My very favorite is probably the cadbury creme eggs, followed closely by the cadbury mini eggs then Reeses peanut butter eggs, YUM:)

  • Sarah

    Looks like Prof. Bunny is off to an important lecture. Very cute.
    My favorite candy to grace an Easter basket has always been marshmallow Peeps. Thank goodness they are now available for almost every holiday.

  • sjhackney

    I think that chicken is pulling a cart full of those candy eggs I don't like. I'm one of those donkeys that likes candy too much. Love Reese's peanut butter anything! Thanks for the Easter pics. Sally

  • Faith

    I do like the licorice black jellybeans..but chocolate is my favorite..chocolate anything...
    and coconut or peanut butter....:) I cannot narrow it down to just one dear Holly girl.

  • ★Carol★

    I just read yesterday's post and you had me in tears. Tears of laughter, with the image of one of those rock hard eggs hanging out of yer mouth as you type!
    My favorite Easter candy is spiced jelly beans. Not regular jbeans. Spiced. And I buy enough to last me well into the summer!
    Thanks for the traveling salesman bunny image!
    Happy Sunday,
    Carol

  • BlossomFlowerGirl

    Chocolate EAster eggs are my favourite. Especially good qaulity ones.
    Cheers.
    Melbourne Daily Photo

  • Linda @ A La Carte

    My favorite candy has to be a chocolate Easter bunny. I always had one in my basket and after I got grown my MOm would continue to buy me at least that. I also love the new jelly beans. Such cute graphics today...thanks you are the best!

  • Laurel-Rain Snow

    Oh, this is a lovely blog!

    Come on over to Rainy Days and Mondays (http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com) to collect an award.

    Congratulations!

  • Anvilcloud

    Laura Secord eggs are an Easter standby for us.

  • Gwen

    I am still giggling because when I first read your title it somehow made it to my mind as "Diaper Hare".

    I love malted milk balls covered in chocolate.

  • rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her

    I'm not really a fan of any commercially manufactured candy. When I do purchase such a thing, I prefer a good, organic, high-cocoa content chocolate bar. On rare occasions I indulge in a few sweet tarts or smarties - usually in October.

    I do love that crow though!

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    The ONLY kind I like, is the kind mentioned in my Easter Bunny letter. They can keep the rest of it in their burrows.
    What a nice selection of Springy, Eastery graphics. I especially like the Geeky Bunny.

  • Bernie

    OK, I admit it I messed up but I love every Easter Candy ever made......:-) Hugs

  • strawberrycream39

    Cute, cute graphics. Love that crow, and the bunny at the end! My favorite Easter candy are peanut butter/chocolate bunnies by Gertrude Hawk; also Easter M&M's...the pastel colors and cute little designs make them better than regular M&Ms.

  • Nydia

    HI, Holly! Is this Vapor Rub the same one we have here, Vickvaporub? It must be... I'l try it, I hate that fog on the mrror when I get out of the shower.

    Happy Girls' Day! :o)

    Kisses and love from us.

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...