Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Tuesday, March 16

Nearly St. Pat's

Banner Haus News and Musings

I am glad to see our tailless squirrel made it through the winter and has found the birdseed bell hung on the back fence. I love to see him eating steadily, winking in the sun and withstanding the angry flapping of doves' wings as they try to land on him.

Don't fergit to wear green tomorrow, or someone may give you a pinch!

Quote

It's spring fever.  That is what the name of it is.  And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so. 
            ~Mark Twain
 
Free Vintage Graphics

An incredibly limber bunny pulls a baby bunny and some delicate eggs. Click on the image to get a larger image to save, or just save it at this size. Right-clicking lets ye save any image. A menu will pop up and you can save the image onto your own computer or Photobucket account.


14 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Bernie

    I think we all want some Spring Fever right now......thanks for the bunnies.....:-) Hugs

  • Mary | Deep South Dish

    That sounds like MY backyard!!

  • Amrita

    Hi Holly, the bunnies look ready for spring.

    My cold is
    better today. Just taking home remedy.

    Rested quite a bit today, had left-overs for meals.And I will boil some spuds to go with some left over curry gravy
    for tonight.
    Mum had her blood work done today - have to go to the clinic and get her report tonight.

  • Carmen S.

    You have a tail-less squirrel, a couple summers ago we had a half-tail-less chipmunk running around thanks to miss Kiah, she brought me half the tail as a gift :-D
    Love the momma bunny pulling her baby around!!!

  • Anvilcloud

    I think the tail-less squirrel deserves a photo.

  • LADY JANE

    Squirrel??? Tail-less one at that? Could be that silly squirrely Lady Jane..running around like a nut gathering nuts!!!!!!!
    So my dear lil' donkey and friends...how have you all been? Well I hope!!!!!
    Spring fever is all around us...and it feels good...but not as good as stoppin in to visit my lil' Holly!!! Huggies to you!

  • Debra

    Good morning! Love the bunny graphic!
    Tail or no tail those squirrels sure love birdseed! Ate a ton of it this winter at my house!!

  • SueLovesCherries

    After three days of flooding rains here in New England, the sun broke through this morning - I have Spring fever! Now, where are my mud boots?

  • sjhackney

    Thanks for the bunny and that Mark Twain quote. I like it so much that it will be my FB status today. The sun is shining so bright today ...woohoo!! Sally

  • Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage

    'Morning Holly,
    Been looking at all your latest graphics and they're all so cute! I will surely be using some of them in my posts coming up. Spring's almost here and I can't wait! I saw our first squirrel on Sunday! He was running along a power line quick as a flash, he was! So adorable! Have a happy day!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

  • Faith

    SPRING.....is springin here in NE Ohio, my garlic bulbs, we planted in October, are shooting their green shoots up for St. Patrick's Day

  • ClassyChassy

    We finally got some wonderful warm days here - snow is almost melted except where the plows piled it up on the roadsides...Love the cute bunnies! Come by and see the post about my cat today - she is very pretty! Mom sure enjoys her company!

  • Ms Sparrow

    I love the Mark Twain quote. I think it's that yearning that makes gardeners "chomp at the bit" to get out and buy lots of seeds. The rest of us
    just want to clean up the patios, decks or yards.

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    Perfect day here, birds singing, and blooming crocus right outside the library...'tis Spring, and thank you for explaining via Mark Twain, what this restlessness is all about!

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...