Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Wednesday, March 3

Bunnies In A Car Free Clip Art




Banner Haus News and Musings

DON'T FERGIT TO ENTER TODAY WITH ANY COMMENT [OR RE-ENTER] TO WIN ANY PAIR OF EARRINGS OR A RING FROM MY ETSY SHOP, WILL DRAW TONIGHT AND POST WINNER TOMORROW.
Old-time Tip:

If you need to store fruit jars or any type of glass container and don't want them to get musty inside, after washing and drying them completely crumple up a piece of black-and-white newsprint and place inside the jar.

Quote:

How many, many things
They call to mind,
These cherry blossoms!
    - Basho

Vintage Copyright-Free Postcard Image from Long Ago

Click it to enlarge, then right-click to save.



20 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Cynthia K.

    Hi! Well, these two bunnies are racing to deliver these Easter Eggs - very cute!

    I love the little caption under the little girl holding the bunny on your right sidebar - you know it would be exactly what a bunny would be thinking! Made me laugh out loud - and that's good!! Thank you dear Holly...

    Cynthia K. (Beauty and Blessings)

  • Mary | Deep South Dish

    Cute little bunnies!

  • Bernie

    Thank you for the tip on storing glass jars, love your photos, they have me looking forward to Easter......:-) Hugs

  • Simply Debbie

    HELLO WESTERN GAL,
    MY BUTT IS A TAD SORE FROM RIDING THAT STUBBORN DONKEY. HE JUST WOULD NOT COOPERATE AND BUCKED ME OFF AND I LANDED ON A CACTUS.....I WILL SURELY NEED THOSE NEEDLES PLUCKED OUT BEFORE I CAN GREET SPRING.....I'LL KNOW BETTER NEXT TIME NOT TO RIDE HIM. I THOUGHT DONKEYS WERE NICE,BUT I THINK THIS ONE WAS RELATED TO THE DEVIL.
    WELL, IT IS OFF TO THE BUNKHOUSE TO GET THE CACTUS NEEDLES OUT OF ME. OUCHIE
    HUGS AND LOVE
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

  • Carmen S.

    AHAHA....That looks like my Snickerdoodle out on a date in one of his vintage cars, LOL!!!!!

  • Lynn Barbadora

    HUH? Looks like they got tired of hoppin down the bunny trail!LOL!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

  • Debra

    SWeet Bunnies this morning! Thanks for the jar tip!!

  • Anonymous

    Did I read "rings"...I love rings almost as much as earrings...but read you have sold our of the Robin's Egg?? Oh my, that was my favorite...will you be making more??

  • Holly, the Old Western Gal

    Halloo donkey frens and honey frens!!!

    Ooo Tammy, thank'ee for saying that, I fergot to go change the wording, no I got more ring "blanks" in and made the lil' egg rings...they are like bunnies, I have them seemingly multiplying on me, rings everywheres...

  • Sarah

    Good morning, Holly! How are things in the west? Looks like some sunshine here today...bring it on!

  • Donna

    Cute bunnies! Marty approves!

  • Amrita

    Hi n Holly, thanks for the tip and quote.

    The bunnies are really cute. Wish dogs were also related to Easter in some way.
    Well I took Sheeba to the vet today.She enjoyed the riksha ride, but I did not enjoy paying the vet 's fee.

  • sjhackney

    Hi Holly, do these bunnies lay eggs? Just wonderin'. Thanks for the pic. sally

  • ClassyChassy

    Goodness - if that isn't the sweetest bunny design today! So adorable! Corgis would look so cute in a little car - a pedal car would be just the thing to keep them well exercised! Could use one over here!

  • Ms Sparrow

    I remember back in the 50's having to wash all the dusty jars from the basement for my mom during canning season. I hated it so bad, I swore I'd never can when I grew up. Thank goodness for freezers!

  • Angela

    Hey Holly!

    I love the sweet bunnies riding in the car today! I just can't wait to see the colors of Spring outside! It snowed again last night! Just a coating but snow nonetheless!

    Please enter me in your giveaway!

    Thanks!
    Angela

  • Dawn

    Those must be the delivery bunnies that bring Mr. EB his eggs. Bunnies that drive cars, chickens on bikes, I think I'd like to see a flying donkey please.

  • Gwen

    Debbie got to ride a donkey?!?!? I wanna ride a donkey! It is raining so dern hard right now that I am thinking that I need to get me a boat. Donkey rides later, higher ground now.

  • rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her

    What a charming image ... and on the go - kinda like a mirror image of she who keeps this blog, eh?

    BTW - if the earrings doesn't show up, I'll be in touch. You're the best!

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    No more zucchini for the corgis! They are farting up a storm, egad....I'm going to run behind the bunny mobile and jump in for fresh aire! This one is bunnyrific! Good tip too, thanks!

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...