Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Wednesday, May 12

Griping and Another Fairy

Banner Haus News and Musings

Argh! I'm a very peevish donkey today! Blah blah blah, I am tired of my own thoughts! Round and round they go, ploddingly, covering the exact same ground, rehashing the very things I "hashed" before and thought settled.

I think it may be the weather. When the barometer goes bonkers, I do too, my mood soaring or plummeting without reason. 

Free Vintage Image

Here we have another vintage fairy image. This one is powdering her nose with the aid of a dewdrop. I'd like that dress.


16 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Mary | Deep South Dish

    Aww, doll... hope your mood improves. Come to think of it, I've been a bit cranky myself this week. Yesterday was just horrible and I have no idea why either!

  • Bernie

    Sorry you are feeling blah, I was too for a while today.
    Love this fairy picture and yes I like her dress as well......:-) Hugs

  • Amrita

    Hi Holly I am pretty stable today. At least had electricity in the afternoon when its 105 F.


    I am running aound doing various official jobs in this heat.
    An old aunt (Viginia) who lives on asisted care is without the day helper who comes in , so I go round to check on her and see she has eaten etc.

  • Anvilcloud

    I don't know why we do that (go round and round over the same old ground), but we all do it (I think).

  • Carmen S.

    I sometimes wish my mind had an *off* button, just so I could take a break now & then, my body has had ZERO energy lately to do anything, but the old mind just keeps on and on:(

  • Holly, the Old Western Gal

    Donkey frens, we GOT to find a way to stop these bummer moods!!!

    lol

  • Faith

    Put me in the hat too....it is just like you say Holly, blah blah blah, you get tired of hearing yourself and going over the same ground with the same results..like a gerbal on a treadmill..How do we stop this? I want to get away from myself sometimes...alot of times...always the same old story day after day...with no ending....

  • Debra

    Hope your mood improves- I too rehash things over & over again- not fun!
    I love the fairy graphic!!

  • rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her

    During times of challenge I cling to the personal experience that the brightest of lights are discovered in the darkest of places. Much love to you!

  • Knitty

    That mood prevails in SE Michigan too. :(
    I'm trying to shake it off and find something worthwhile to write, or maybe I'll just take a nap.

  • Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage

    Hi Holly,
    Your fairy is adorable! My week has slowed down considerably, thank goodness! I had a very busy weekend and I don't enjoy being too busy very much. Hope you are having a grand day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

  • Anonymous

    Hi Holly, I've been having a hard time posting.Some blogger thingy. Kinda a dark day here today so I understand your mood. When I get down, I eat chinese food. I like that fairy and her pretty dress. I could never pull off wearing that dress tho because I've got too much caboose. Maybe that's because of the chinese. Hmm..don't care! Smile, Sally

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    ...maybe your thyroid is out of whack!!
    Maybe your mood is just fine, thank you very much!
    Love your little fairy, I want one for the yard.

  • Angela

    Love the new fairy graphic! She is really cute!

    I looked at cards today for a blogging friend's son who has 65% of his body burned from a work related accident. Not your fault at all but not of the cards were suitable to send someone who is going to be in the hospital for 2 months! I'll probably be all crafty and make my own! lol

    Have you ever asked them why they are tossing brand new bikes in the trash? That blows my mind when they are so many different charities and things for kids out there!

    Hugs,
    Angela

  • Doris Sturm

    What a cute little faery graphic. I don't know what's going on with me either. I've just been so tired lately and everyone around me is productive except me. I'm stuck, frozen! H E L P!

    Have a lovely evening, m'lady ;-)

  • Janice

    Adorable little fairy! Hope it turns sunny soon (both weather and mood)! :o) Blessings!

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...