Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Wednesday, June 30

Butterfly Fairy

A butterfly fairy plays two flutes to welcome summer and charm her friends the dragonflies in this copyright-free altered vintage image.

There was another, naked cherub-type creature creeping along the branch, but I Photoshopped it into oblivion. Hmph! He looked like a painted-in afterthought of some sort.

And the winner of the lil' typewriter key scrapbooking item is...baggaraggs! Sorry I took them out of the package to scan, then promptly lost the package...but none are missing...

Right-click to save.


12 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Dawn

    Beautiful picture, I wonder why two flutes?

  • Simply Debbie

    HELLO HOLLY,
    WHAT A SWEET BUTTERFLY FAIRY....I LIKE THE NAME SUMMER'S SONG.
    CONGRATULATIONS TO BAGGARAGGS FOR WINNING YOUR AWESOME GIVE AWAY.
    I AM OUTRAGED THAT ELISABETH...ROY'S WIFE, WAS FIRED FROM HER JOB THROUGH AN E MAIL...THEY WERE SETTING HER UP 2 WEEKS AGO WHEN THEY TOLD HER TO FIND SOMEONE TO HELP TAKE CARE OF ROY THAT SHE WAS HAVING TO TAKE TOO MUCH TIME OFF...IT OUTRAGES ME WHEN CANCER JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO FIT IN TO THE EMPLOYERS SCHEDULE...YOU WILL HAVE TO READ HER POST. IT IS SO VERY SAD...BUT THEY TOLD HER THEY WERE LETTING HER GO BECAUSE SALES WERE DOWN...
    IT SEEMS WHEN YOU ARE DOWN PEOPLE JUST KEEP KICKING YOU.
    I NEED TO CALL YOU SO I CAN LAUGH FOR A WHILE. DON'T WORK TOO HARD AND STAY COOL IN THIS AWFUL HEAT.
    HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY HOLLY
    LOVE AND HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

  • A Bit of the Blarney

    Thank you! She is lovely! Cathy

  • rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her

    She's beautiful. :)

  • Anonymous

    Congrats Baggaraggs and thanks Holly for this talented lil' fairy. She's so good she can play two flutes at once. I think she'll look nice on my lil' bloggie. She's like me...multi-tasking! Smiles, Sally

  • Debra

    Congrats to baggagraggs! Beautiful fairy graphic- I snagged her!

  • Angela

    She is cute! I like the fairies.

    Hugs,
    Angela

  • Carmen S.

    She's very beautiful,glad the naked one left the scene;)

  • Baggaraggs:

    OMGOSH!!!!!! Holly I won, I won I won. I never win anything!!!!!! I am so excited I can hardly BELIEVE It!!! Thank you Donkey FREN!!! HOOORRRAAAYYYY for ME. LOL. WOW. Thanks Holly. Hugs, Robin

  • Doris Sturm

    What a lovely image....and a big CONGRATULATIONS to the winner! Yeah!

    I feel like a winner too - I went blueberry pickin' today :-)

    Happy Wednesday, m'lady!

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    Well this is just adorable. Corgis and fairies are a natural duo, and the woodsy scene is so refreshing to look at. Ahhh bliss. It's out there, somewhere....only a fairy knows where!

    Congrats to that lucky doggone winner too!

  • Amrita

    The pretty flautist has charmed me alright. Could she be playing a pan pipe- its got two flutes or more maybe.

    I tried to comment this am. but the lights went off.

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...