Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Thursday, June 3

We're All Going to Be RICH!

Banner Haus News and Musings

I really do think someone could write a bestseller by compiling comments seen on blogs. I know I have seen some hilarious ones posted. 

In fact, there could be chapters highlighting Wise Comments, Funny Comments, Sad Comments, Thought-Provoking Comments, and Just Plain Strange Comments. The book could be named something like "lol No Really" or "Pixelated Wisdom" or even "Bloggesses: Women Bloggers Tell It Like It Is."

But guess which chapter would be stuffed with comments from my bloggie frens? Bwa-ha-ha.

Free Blog Clip Art!

Here is a lil' graphic. Right-click to save. This way you can start collecting comments on yer bloggies and be halfway to a bestseller. Remember that a certain lil' donkey should get a cut of yer millions.


16 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Mary | Deep South Dish

    I think that's a great idea actually! ;)

  • Bernie

    Oh Holly I think you should do this, we can all send you the comments that have really stayed with us.....I don't want to be rich but if you want to I will help you......:-) Hugs

  • Carmen S.

    So when is your book going to be published???? I think it's a great idea, and getting *rich* sounds like a great idea too;)

  • Amrita

    Comments make the blogs go round. I do appreciate them, even if they are a one liner.
    Some people never comment back even tho I I may comment on their blog regularly. They don 't even acknowledge me. But I notice that they hardly have any commentators too. Comment and the world comments back!

  • Faith

    Havn't put my finger on it yet...people (some) don't comment back. When you make a new friend or have a comment about their blog..the courtesy
    would be to return the comment. I don't understand it. I return comments, and sometime I comment on my blog on comments to their comments..

    It is all about courtesy...comments are whar makes this work..otherwise you are just talking
    to yourself, it defeats the purpose..

    I like the graphic...oh so very vintage....

  • Debra

    Have you started this book yet? I think you should! Great vintage graphic!

  • Denise Marie

    If it weren't for bloggesses where would us women be?! We gotta lol just to get thru this stuff, huh. Cute graphic.

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    Let's hope that you are deep in chapter four of your hilarious book writing. We will ALL purchase it...as will many others! Seriously, you better be pecking away during your free time, filling pages of your donkey point of view!
    Love, love, love your graphic today!

  • Anonymous

    I would actually read that Holly. I've always thought the subject lines in my bulk mail would make a great reality TV series. Busy, BUSY here now with 5 grands. I've found it a huge luxury to go to the bathroom alone! Smiles...Sally

  • Baggaraggs:

    Holly, I think you should go fer it! Its a great idea. You come up with the best stuff. Love it. Robin, your Florida donkey Fren

  • Marjorie (Molly) Smith

    Well I have to admit I've received some cuties and some WTH did they say...lol..especially on my painting blog, I have the most Chinese comments on there, don't know if I really want to know what is said.
    Thanks for the earrings and for the graphic.
    Molly

  • Julia

    OMG Holly, have you seen the web site that shows tweets like that? It had me in TEARS I was laughing so hard. I'll have to forward you the link. I promise you will laugh so hard you will feel like you did 1000 sit ups.

  • Ms Sparrow

    Well, let us know how that works out for you!
    I wish you well.

  • The Joy of Nesting

    OWG Rosey here!,

    Hmmmmmmm funny but I never picked up in your post that your were thinking much less going to write a book, just volunteering a bit of material for a chapter???? But then again the idea of "an Old Western Gal's Almanac" could just be a best...

    Pattie ;)
    Mazatlan Mx.

  • Holly, the Old Western Gal

    No no, I want YOU ALL to write the book, then GIVE ME MONEY from it!

    Money w/o working, see? MY FAVORITE!!!

  • Doris Sturm

    What a cute graphic and yes, comments would make for a great little amusing book and also those word verifications - they are pretty funny sometimes...I'm sorry I'm late - or early, I should say. Been running around all day, but wanted to say hello to one of my favorite peoples :-)
    Nighty-night,
    Doris

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...