Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Thursday, June 24

Meowy Fourth of July



Well donkey frens, I will share something with you: Don't ever eat a cheese danish that has been settin' in a cold stove fer two days, especially when it's 102 outside. To do so is to invite a long bout of unmentionable problems. On the up-side, it's a way to lose weight and develop a real aversion to anything resembling a pastry.

Here we have a painting of an outing of kitties in a boat, viewing fireworks. Fireworks over water sure are pretty. Regular-click to enlarge, right-click to save on yer own computer.


16 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Dawn

    Holly, you didn't! I don't think even fruitcake could last for two days at 102! We're having a rather mild June only 95 today and it's the hottest we've had.

  • Cindy

    Sorry you were not feeling well. I love the picture, very cute, feel better my friend.

  • Doris Sturm

    I love pastries, maybe I need a "bad experience" to make me love the stuff... I'm so sorry to hear that...hope you'll be feeling better real soon!

    What a happy picture. I do love fireworks over the water as well...have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by. I missed you, m'lady ;-)

  • José

    I finally caught up with my blogging. And to my big suprise I found so many Hilda's on your blog! She always makes me smile. So thank you very much, love and greetings from Holland.

  • Debra

    Hope you are feeling better!
    Great graphic! The 4th is approaching fast!

  • Anonymous

    Wow Holly, bet you don't do that again. You'll have to be on the bread and water diet for a couple days. Take care and stay cool. Smiles, Sally

  • Donna

    Oh my! Tell me you DID'T do that!

  • Carmen S.

    UGH! I hope the unmentionable problems go away soon, no fun for sure:( I can't believe it's almost July, my son will still be in reception on the fourth and starts actual basic training on the 7th. I've been *competing* for some time with him with the girlfriend, she seems to be winning:(

  • AkasaWolfSong

    Oh My Godstars Holly! You trying to kill yourself? I can think of easier ways to do that, lol! Goodness Gracious Woman don't do that again and please do feel better!

    Very cute graphic you've shared today! I love the 4th of July!

    Prayers for your feeling better are on their way up!

    Blessings Dear One!

  • Anvilcloud

    Are you saying you did that? My my.

  • Anonymous

    Hope you are on the mend! I love the Kittie graphic!

  • OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts

    Hey...now wait just a second...aren't you the lady with all the grey matter for matters of thought and figuring things out both in life and on the puter? Uh oh. What chance to the rest of us have at resisting the urge to be shall we say foolish? ummmmmbers. Be careful lovely one.

  • Amrita

    Get well soon Holly. I am sure you are feeling better already. Love the picture

  • Linda @ A La Carte

    Hope you are feeling better soon. Ugh, no old pastries!

  • Lois Christensen

    Oh I'm sorry!! Hope you feel better!!!

  • ★Carol★

    I hope this one bad experience doesn't put you off pastries forever! I have a silly tendency to avoid things that made me sick for at least a decade, and maybe more. It took me about two decades to forgive breaded shrimp!
    Feel better soon!

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...