Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Thursday, June 10

Lovesick Fairy Clipart

Banner Haus News and Musings

Too hot to muse about much.

Yesterday I was setting up various flower photographs and carefully posing my model, but she kept flying away home before I could get a good picture of her.

Yes, a ladybug turned out to be camera shy and I didn't want to keep handling her, fearing it would damage or tire Her Polkadot Majesty.

Vintage Image of A Pretty Fairy

Here we have another fairy for anyone collecting them. She doesn't seem interested in poker, but she has been doing the "He loves me, he loves me not" pluck-a-rama on that poor daisy.

Right-click to save. Regular-click to get it to load a larger image first.


14 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Mary | Deep South Dish

    It's blazing hot here and me, crazy as I am, I was out piddling in the garden today. Everything was so dry and I had to water it all - my watermelon was laying out near about shriveled up! Couldn't take more than a few minutes at a time though and I think I gave myself a bit of sun poisoning again because I'm all broken out in my face again!! And I have my class reunion coming up this weekend.

    I've had a shy little dragonfly who has been flirting with me from afar in my garden here lately. I keep trying to get a good picture of him because he's a bit different from the usual ones I see, but he won't quite let me get close enough to get a good shot.

  • Cindy

    Holly it is still too cool up here for any ladybugs. I do love a ladybug. love all of your works on here. i just wanted to tell you that I have put one of your comments to me on my sidebar on Me My Four Chins and I. It meant a lot and inspired me in a low time. thank you for that. glad you are well. take care. think of you often.

  • Simply Debbie

    Beautiful Graphic Holly,
    The air was so humid here tonight you could have cut it with scissors...I don't ever, ever remember it being this humid...I mean we have humidity but I have never seen it that bad.
    Please stay cool
    Lady bugs do tend to be shy
    Love and Angel Hugs
    Simply Debbie

  • AkasaWolfSong

    I really love this Fairy girl! Love the red dress, lol. Too cute so I saved her and will use it for sure...thanks Holly! :)

    Do stay safe and be cool. We had a gorgeous day here yesterday and supposed to be today too but the high humidity returns tonight and all weekend with rain off and on, storms predicted and high heat. I am not going to leave the house unless I absolutely have to.

    Hang in there Holly! And bless you for passing these along to us!

    Blessings and Love!

  • rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her

    Lady bugs are camera shy, aren't they?

    BTW - I actually turn the heat on yesterday for a bit, just to take the New England chill out of my little hut!

  • Debra

    I have not seen a ladybug in a longtime! We mostly have Asian beetles now! I love your new Artfire shop!
    Love this fairy graphic too!

  • Doris Sturm

    Pretty little faerie! I actually have my house open because I got up very, very early and turned on all the fans to do away with the old and get in some new air...soon I'll have to lock up again.

    Have a nice day and stay cool. I wonder if I could live on ice cream and coffee during the summer without any serious side effects? That's all I seem to want lately!

  • Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage

    Oh, such a cute fairy, Holly! I would love for you to send some of that hot weather our way! It is still like May here on the Island and since we have such a short summer season here, we're getting impatient for beach weather. But it's better than snow; must remember that! Enjoy your day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

  • Anonymous

    I like ladybugs but those Asian beetle are bad...they bite! It's really humid here today so I've turned on all the fans early to try to beat the heat.
    Thanks for this pic Holly. This little fairy is cute. Thanks. Smiles, Sally

  • ByLightOfMoon

    What a fabulous clip art fairy as you know how I love fairies. I also have a dragonfly visitor yesterday as I was painting picture frames and a desk I got at a yard sale.
    She kept flying away and coming back to me so we talked for awhile.

    Smiles, Cyndi

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    Lovely flower pickin' gal!
    Hey, your new ear bob shoppe is really something.
    Love your new designs!
    Black eyed Susan's are beginning to bloom...as a rule, they shouldn't be 'til August in these parts. The entire season is on fast forward....very strange weather indeed!
    Try to stay cool. Saw flooding around San Antonio on news...so much going on in your huge state, and everywhere.
    All we can do is hang in, and hang on!

  • Amrita

    Got the meds today Holly,hugs to you.

    Sonia hubby had a heat styroke it seems and fainted on the street quite close to his work place. He got cuts on his chin. Thank God it could have been worse. He was coming tomorrow to fetch her, now she is leaving by tomorrow early morning train. We are busy getting ready for that.

  • Crystal

    Hi Sweet Holly!
    Such a pretty little fairy. You are a treasure for taking on the work and the time to share these grapics with us. :-)

    Here's hoping some cooler temps are heading your way.

    Hugs,
    Crystal

  • Denise Marie

    nice graphic today, Holly.

    I would love to send you a package...please e-mail me your address that is waaayyyyy out West of me!! lol

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...