Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Friday, June 4

Butterflies Are Free, Here, Anyway

Banner Haus News and Musings

I'm going to email a bunch of publishers and tell them that book idea of "Bloggie Quotes." I love to thumb through my books of quotes, many of them by people quite obscure now. Why shouldn't bloggers have their own book? Especially the lady bloggers? I'm always messing with a lil' almanac and writing predictions, and the quotes are better because someone else had to think them up.


Now, if they bite, wouldn't that be a kick! But mayhap there's no market for wholesome quotes?


Free Butterfly Clip Art


I saw this idea on some other site. It was chipboard butterflies that had been printed with various pretty themes. I went with a patriotic theme and a floral one.





13 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Mary | Deep South Dish

    Well, don't I recall that you had a prediction that several bloggers would be getting book deals? Maybe one of them was you!

  • Denise Marie

    Ain't that just like an observant donkey to come up with an awesome idea..sounds like you..Holly! There will always be a market for wholesome quotes. I scribble them everywhere and have 1/2 dozen journals all over the house with them.

  • Carmen S.

    I say "GO FOR IT"!! I know all of us here in the blog world would buy us a copy:D I Love the patriotic butterflies, I may print that out on some cardstock as a bookmark:) Enjoy your day friend!!!

  • Debra

    Great Idea!- I think there is a market for wholesome quotes! I love the butterflies!

  • Faith

    Very pretty futterblys, they remind me of the futterbly house at our local zoo. One can go in and walk amongst the lovely futterblys, they come in colors only God could imagine..they are beautiful,awesome,and graceful.

    The book, interesting idea..pearls of wisdome from the bloggers world....

  • AkasaWolfSong

    And butterflies are free to fly, Fly Away, Bye Bye...

    Love the graphics! Love the Blogger Quotes idea for the book! Go for it Holly!

    I too write quotes down everywhere! I love 'em!

  • Crystal

    And just think, Holly! You could illustrate the book with all of the incredible images and illustrations that you have gathered (and improved) over the years! I would love to see all of your hard work and dedication on that - pay off!! :-)

    Hugs,
    Crystal

  • Amrita

    Love thse beautiful creations. I always enjoy reading your quotes Holly.

    Got some terrible shocking news today. My mind iis in a daze.

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    Awesome butterflies! You, my dear, would be a natural at writing a very interesting book!

  • Anonymous

    Thanks for the butterflies, especially the patriotic ones. You are one clever donkey with your book idea! Smiles, Sally

  • Anvilcloud

    I may quote you about having a quote book.

  • Doris Sturm

    How pretty and unusual looking butterflies. I hope you had a good day today. I went to the doc again and will go back on Monday morning for an Asthma test...oh, well...at least I'm getting it done.

    TGIF and enjoy your weekend, m'lady! You deserve some R&R :-)
    We love you,
    Doris, Gizzy & Middi

  • Janice

    You have been a busy girl! Love the butterflies! :o)

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...