Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Sunday, June 27

Typewriter Key Clip Art I thru M

At least we're to the middle of the alphabet. This could drag on considerably if I don't get the lead out.

At the store, watermelons are down to $3.77 fer the lil' round ones. But they were sickly looking thangs, all wrinkled and yellowish.

Right-click to save.




7 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Amrita

    Hi Holly, For $ 4 I could get you 7 or 8 wat3er melons here, and nice onces.. How economies clash.

    Have a good weekend.

    At least our evening is OK. The power supply is on, I filled water in the tank.Its very hot and humid, but complaining does not help.

  • Debra

    Oh My- 3.77 is too much for yellow wrinkled watermelons!
    Hopefully mine will do well!
    Snagged the letters for today!

  • Anonymous

    Thanks for these letters Holly. I got a watermelon for about that price westerday but haven't cut it yet. It's always a surprise if it's good or not. Enjoy the day. Smiles, Sally

  • Doris Sturm

    I'm still shopping for a fantastic watermelon...I got one at the store, but it was kind of hollow inside as if it were too old or overly ripe and I want fresh produce. The best watermelon I ever had was ironically not from the South, but from Mexico. This young man sold them for dirt cheap in the middle of winter (I think it was February) and I wish I would have bought two...it was THE BEST!!!

    Happy Sunday and stay cool, m'lady! I'm off to brew some peppermint tea for iced tea ;-0

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    Iced tea is a good idea, the humidity is terrific and hits you like a wall!
    Love the look of these nostaglic letters.
    Cantelope, big 'ons are 1.67 here...got a lb. of fresh green beans for $2 at the farmers market yesterday. Always so tasty.
    Hollyhocks stand like tall soldiers outside our windows, blocking the view. Clover has filled the front yard instead of grass. Sigh..it's a sleepy Sunday and the lure to go nap is very strong! Hope all is well, other than the price of those melons!

  • Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage

    Your letters are cute. I'm not a big watermelon fan, so the price doesn't matter much to me. I'm waiting for my hubby to go picking strawberries; now those are my treat! Thanks for your nice comment on my wedding post. I always enjoy your visits.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

  • Buttercup

    Watermelons are around sixty nine cents a pound, so I'm holding out. May just break down and buy a piece for the Fourth of July. Nice berries and great honeydew melons. Love the great fruit in the summer.

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...