Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Friday, June 18

When In Doubt, Put Up A Hilda

I was pleased to find this Big Hilda, having not seen it before. 

Found it on a Russian website. Be careful, frens, when going to those sites. Very tricky tricky sites. Have yer sidearm ready and yer firewall in place.

Right-click to save. Regular click to get a larger image to load. Why do the pounds look so nice on Hilda and so very lardy on me? Big Hilda is the creation of artist Duane Bryers.


15 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Bernie

    I love Big Hilda, there are many more of us her size than the size of anyone on Desperate Housewives. Love Big Hilda........:-) Hugs

  • Home and Heart

    I love that she is drawn by a man, who paints her happy in her skin and with herself, instead of ashamed or unattractive, as many might do.

  • José

    Long time no see, I'm having a blog dip. But two Hilda's in one week...... WOW!!! Thank you!!!

  • rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her

    Oh - she's BEAUTIFUL!

  • Carmen S.

    I've never seen that one either, love it though, Those raspberries or strawberries match her hair color;)

  • Amrita

    Hilda has the Rubenesque beauty.

    Please forgive me for being so brash, but maybe Eve looked like this before the Fall in the Garden of Eden. Sorry if you find this a bad joke .

    Today I gave Sheeba the last the her treats. She could smell them a milke away.

    Mama wants to know the recipe, I said Holly did not make them.

  • Debra

    Oh gosh- do be careful on those Russian websites!
    I love big Hilda!!

  • Anonymous

    I'm closer to Hilda's size but would never dare wear a bikini made of flowers. Too many kids and miles on this ole body. But I do enjoy berries like her. Big Hilda makes me smile. Thanks for finding her Holly. Have a great weekend. Smiles, Sally

  • AkasaWolfSong

    What a gorgeous woman Big Hilda is! :) I love, love, love it Miss Holly!

    As for the Russian sites I'll leave that to you since I sold my sawed off twelve gage.

    Stay cool and enjoy your weekend!
    Big Hugz!

  • Debra

    Yep-I got on one of those weird sites one time and felt lucky my computer still worked afterward. Too weird.
    Love those earrings ya got at Artfire....
    ~Debra

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    The wench has no cellulite at all, that's why she looks so good. She's not lumpy, she's firm...grrr. Impossible to accomplish!
    Gotta love her though...her attitude is mah-velous.

  • The Joy of Nesting

    OWG, Rosey here,

    Yep, I'm afraid Corgidogmama hit the nail right smack in the middle of it's head!! No, nada, not one little dimple of orange peel skin in sight!! That's why (lack of cellulite)all of Reuben's luscious ladies were so delightful. Hmmm makes ya wonder if it wasn't an apple in Eden that lead to Eve wearing fig leaves, but rather an orange...

    Pattie ;)
    Mazatlan Mx.

  • Doris Sturm

    Thanks for sharing this piture of Hilda with us and putting your computer in harm's way for us. I love Big Hilda!

    I hope you and your family (including your furry friends) will have a good weekend. Get some rest!

  • Donna

    That looks an awful lot like me, picking berries out in the berry patch!

  • Nydia

    Big Hilda rocks! :o)

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...