Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Saturday, April 17

Sidebar "Welcome" Graphic in New Colors and Another Big Hilda


Banner Haus News and Musings

Hope I didn't scare anyone with my predictions yesterday. I'm also predicting that the somehow the sun will be very weak for about eight months and then self-correct. Not sure when this might happen but "the vibe" I get says soon. And now I will stop with the gloominess! Fer someone who gets all these vibes, I sure ain't done well at picking six winning Lottery numbers...

Free Image

This sidebar one is homemade, done in the colors of some new Hallmark wrapping paper that is selling extremely well. And, a Big Hilda I may or may not have posted over on my olde Penniwig's bloggie. I like it -- shows us plump gals can be flexible! Big Hilda is the creation of artist Duane Bryers. Click the Big HIlda to enlarge it to post-card size.



15 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Debra

    Great sidebar graphic! Love Big Hilda! I gained 20 lbs this past winter so I cna certainly relate to her!!

  • Firecracker Kid

    Oh my, you and me both Debra:( Hi Holly:) Thanks for the welcome graphic.

  • Bernie

    I love big Hilda, most normal woman today will be able to relate.......are you saying we are not going to have a very hot summer....:-) Hugs

  • Doris Sturm

    Good mornign, m'lady - lovely graphics, as usual! Love the Hilda pictures. As they would say here in the South: "she's a mess!" (translation: she's a riot)

    Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend and good health :-)

  • Amrita

    Hi Holly, Big Hilda is all un-dressed for the hot sun, may be she did not read your prediction LOL.

    I would rejoice if we had a weak sun here.

  • Knitty

    Wish I was as limber as Hilda! Good job on the welcome sign.

  • Carmen S.

    I love that Hilda, wouldn't she be a fun gal to hang out with! Lovely graphic:)

  • ★Carol★

    Ok, now you've officially scared me! The sun is important to our survival, not to mention our tans, for those that are too cheap to hit the tanning beds!
    Have a great weekend!
    Carol

  • sjhackney

    Wow, that Big Hilda sure is agile! Why can't I move like her? Sally

  • Julia

    Yep, the first thing that I thought when I heard about the volcano and all the ash was that we're going to have a cool, cool summer. That may be a welcome relief. IF that thing keeps kicking out ash we're going to have a very cold winter indeed, too.

  • Faith

    I could be big Hilda...but how, does she bend over like that? My knees crack when I try to tie my shoes..and putting on socks Forget About it..the joints don't work like they once did...Wish I could be flexible like Big Hilda...Trying Honey & Cinnamon to relieve what ails me...at least it's natural and not a pill...

  • Donna

    Thank you for another grand Big Hilda graphic!

  • OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts

    I love big Hilda, but I love you more. Thanks for my wonderful ear bobs and fizzy thingies that I won. You are such a generous donkey fren. I appreciate your warm West Texas Ways Western Gal Holly. (((hugs))) until next time

  • Ms Sparrow

    Thanks for another Hilda to add to my collection.
    She is a riot. Duane Bryers had a wonderful imagination. I sometimes wonder who his model was and if she is still around!

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    Dang woman! I wish that I looked as good as big Hilda!!
    Love your creation...it's a beautiful welcome for our bloggies.
    Are you getting any of that rain in TX? Flooding in Lubbock!

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...