Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Thursday, April 29

Popcorn Winner and A Pretty Pansy Girl

Banner Haus News and Musings

Oh, I know you're just stopping by to see if you won the popcorn. *sigh* I've gotten so DULL.

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worm castings (being vegetarian, I can't eat the worm itself, see...)

Gosh, I am having a lovely pity fest here, just suddenly felt sorry for me olde self FER NO REASON!Got the bit between my donkey teeth and I'm running with it!

Wah! Poor lil' me! Poor ol' gal! *sniff*

Now it's over.

Hee hee. I have a surprise. I bought 2 boxes of the rare and delectable Jolly Time Mallow Magic Popcorn.

Winner of Box #1:~~Carol~~! Oh, you finally won sumpthin'. lol

Winner of Box #2: UNDETERMINED on account of I'm a-gonna draw fer it on Sunday, hee hee.

Oh, gosh, I have gone 'round the bend! Having a time here! I have no idea why I feel so wild. MAYHAP the SEVEN cups o' coffee I had today?

Hope yer Thursday is a lovely one. Carol, look down on that left sidebar and find my profile and click it and it surely ought to have my addy there.

Free Vintage Victorian Trading Card Image
This is cleaned up a bit from a tattered and ill-scanned card. Right-click to save. She looks ready fer spring with her lil' matching dollie.


20 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Mary | Deep South Dish

    Oh you are such a silly gal sometimes. I know that people come here because they LOVE you, you goofball! Besides, worm castings don't sound at all like anything anybody ought to eat. You might want to cut back on that coffee a bit though - seems to have your nerves on edge! ;)

  • Beansieleigh

    Whew! SEVEN cups of coffee?.. Yes, THAT will do it! Congrats to Carol, and I'll cross my fingers for Sunday!

  • Carmen S.

    The seven cups would explain why you are so *'round the bend*, LOL! Now you know we all LOVE you, so stop beatin' up on your self! Congrats to Carol:)

  • Faith

    Congrats to Carol..Enjoy your PC. Yer wired up this morning girly....I came to chit chat...come every morn whether there is a contest or not..you are part of my morn ritual..perk up. Have a wonderbar day....:)

  • Holly, the Old Western Gal

    I'm still feelin' sorry for myself...*sigh*...I feel dull as dishwater...I did get some beads from Japan yesterday and THAT'S always cheerful! But 40 mph winds today, I'm dreading the dust...off to work...

  • Sweet Sue

    Oh Holly, you make me laugh:) We need more stories about you kicking donkey a** in the card isle!

    xoxo

  • Debra

    Hoping that wind blows your blues away! We all love you! !Maybe there will be something at work to cheer you up!
    Lovely pansy girl!!

  • Anonymous

    We're going to have those big winds here today. Whew, 7 cups of coffee, I guess that's better than eating a worm...yuck! That much java would have me jittery. We really love you for more than your popcorn but you're about equal to my love of paper and purses. Oh, and that's a compliment! thanks for stopping by my bloggie. Smiles. Sally

  • Country Whispers

    How could anyone think that you are dull. From your witty words to your lovely graphics.
    Hope that winds blows in a better day for you.

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    You are in a cuckoo mood here lately dear lady.
    Funks are good...or is that fugue? Fugue, yeah, yeah....that way you don't realize what you're experiencing, and don't remember it anyway.
    Sigh.....too much on my plate as of late. That always makes my head whirl and gets me cranky.
    Holly go watch trains, or find some sheep. There is a set of twin lambs that will live in one of watched fields, when they're ready to leave the barn. Cannot wait to see them. Their owner came into the library yesterday and told me about them. The corgis will think they're seeing double! java is your friend....

  • Anvilcloud

    Life has its ups and downs, often for no apparent reason.

  • Knitty

    Pluck the lint out of thy navel and contemplate it. If that doesn't do the trick, have a Long Island Iced Tea but don't stand up too quickly after consumption. Hehehehe

  • SparkleFarkel

    Congratulations, Miss Carol! What a fun munch-a-bunch to look forward to!

    Thank you for the sweet Pansy Girl! Because my daughter (age 17) and I (110 years old) still (and forever more) celebrate May Day with the same amount of gusto as a pack of springtime fairies circling a May Pole, I made a May Day basket yesterday for her that I will hang on the doorknob/ring the bell and run (<-- I'm sure you know the drill), bright and early on the 1st. I've been looking for the perfect, little something to make a taggy-card out of to attach to the basket of goodies. BINGO! I hit the jackpot with your Pansy Girl image! Thanks again!

  • rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her

    Congrats Carol!

    And that pansy girl is so, so sweet.

  • xashee's corner

    oh how i LOVE visiting you!! you make me giggle and my DH laughs and asks, "What is she up to today?" lol
    Big CONGRATS to your lucky winner!
    Hang in there, dearie, if your weather is like mine, than these winds will end today!! Been three days of gusts up to 60-70 mph here!! ugh!

  • Denise Marie

    I'm bein' a crazy beagle over here myself Holly...rollin' in the yucky stuff in the backyard and can't get a sweet beagle bark out it is more of a grumble and moaning howl. lol

    love to ya!!

  • Anonymous

    love the graphic today...anything with purple wins me over...and the wind might have something to do with your mood, plus all the caffeine...shame on you!....

  • Crystal

    It was serendipity that the beads arrived on a blue day! If I'm having a tough time, "playing" with beads seems to help, somehow. :-)

    Your new earrings on etsy are so pretty, Holly! I love the pair called "Long Stemmed Beauty in Purple".

    And speaking of purple, the little pansy girl with her doll is very special!

    Let's see. I love beads; purple is my favorite color, pansies are my favorite flower, I have a soft spot for dolls, too. Are you sure we were not separated at birth? LOL

    Hugs,

    Crystal :-)

  • Baggaraggs:

    Holly your crazy NUT. I love my earrings. They are just lovely and thanks for the beautiful SURPRISE!!! Thanks so much...seven cups of the caffiene? I love to surf a Caffiene sunami too!

  • ★Carol★

    Am I the Carol that won? I can't believe I'm the lucky one! Yippee!

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...