Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Monday, April 5

A Bead A Day...And Spring Angels

Banner Haus News and Musings

Well, I'm a bit irked. I swallowed a vintage bead yesterday. It was a Swarovski, dearies. A SWAROVSKI!

A milky violet one, too!

That makes a bead-lover just cry. And no, let's have no talk of bead rescue, thank'ee.

It made me so nervous that I made another pot of coffee. Which made me REALLY nervous.

Lesson: Don't use yer teeth as tools. Especially if yer a klutz.

Quote

A kind word is like a spring day.
   ~ Russian Proverb

Free Images for scrapping, cards, bloggies, and more!

Here's two springtime versions of the rustic double-signs, and the angels, who are wearing butterfly wings in honor of the season.




26 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Julia

    Um???? What was the bead doing in your mouth little donkey? I get the teeth as tools but to have it go from teeth to swallowing is something. You may need to break out the ole flail for this one . . . for some of the impending comments. Hee hee.

    Ok I'll quit. I am really sorry you swallowed a nice crystal bead. Bad stuff indeed! I hope tomorrow fairs better. Have some nice egg salad sandwiches. They are so tasty and nice it will make you forget all about the crystal!

  • Julia

    And I love your little fairy. She is so sweet. Unlike me!

  • Bernie

    oh,oh......as long as you didn't choke or anything.......those crystals are so beautiful, I love them the most.

    Hope you had a wonderful day....be well my dear friend.......:-) Hugs

  • Amrita

    Lovely graphic Holly.

    Sorry about the bead thingi.
    Swarovskii stuff is availabler in India too....for the elite. Some very beautiful jewelry.

  • Holly, the Old Western Gal

    Tee hee, it was TINY -- a 4mm one! Was stuck on a headpin, had to come off...oops...

    Have a lovely Monday lil' donkey frens!!! Off to work!!!

  • Davine

    OMG Thats not good - sorry but it is kinda funny but still not good.

  • ★Carol★

    Oh, don't worry. It'll all come out in the end! Ha! Ok, not funny, but on a serious note, I got lots of compliments on my violet earrings from you yesterday!
    Have a good day, little fren!

  • Sweet Sue

    Holly, Holly, Holly ~ such shenanigans you get into! In a day or two you'll have it all worked out:)

    xoxo

  • Debra

    Omg! I am sure glad you did not choke on that bead!! I have useed my mouth as an extra hand too- althogh nit is really not too wise! I love the graphics this morning!!

  • Faith

    What are we lil donkey frens going to do whicha? I'm sure all will turn out ok in the end...

    Have a beautiful Day..and do be more careful
    Miss Holly...

  • Carmen S.

    You swallowed a SWAROVSKI?!!!! Well I hope this latest crisis passes quickly for you (pun intended, LOL) My grandmother is so fussy, when she buys new clothes, she sits and cuts off all the tiny thread ends from the garment and puts them in her mouth so as not to make a mess, and when I was little and watched her do this I thought she *ate* thread!!!!

  • Anvilcloud

    Well that was kind of a shi77y thing to happen.

  • Knitty

    So many joke possibilities here..... hehehehe

  • Donna

    Silly goose, that is NOT appropriate roughage! Hope you have a happy ending, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

  • sjhackney

    Gulp! Be careful my little donkey fren. This too will pass...teehee. Sally

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    oh my.....oh dear.....eat a little more fiber today....
    you are such a hoot old western gal~

  • Ms Sparrow

    At least it didn't go down your windpipe!
    That would have been twice as bad. I spose your pulling all the Easter cards out today and putting out Mother's Day cards?

  • Country Whispers

    Geez! Do we need to lecture you on what you should and shouldn't put in your mouth. Just kidding!!
    Don't worry for this shall pass too!
    Enjoy your day!

  • strawberrycream39

    Hee! Hee! Oh Holly, you have such a funny way of putting things. Literally and figuratively!

  • Lynn Barbadora

    Glad to see you daily allowance of fiber Holly.....LOL!!!
    Hugs,
    Lynn

  • Nydia

    I had to laugh, Holly... LOL Thank the gods it was a tiny one, or the rescue would be hardre!

    Kisses from us.

  • Rosemary

    OMG Holly!!
    I can't believe you swallowed a bead.
    You are right, never use your teeth for tools.
    I'm glad you didn't swallow a diamond.
    Chat soon,
    Rosemary

  • Cindy

    Oh no, why does it always have to be your favorite. I am enjoying your new blog. Hope you are well. Happy Spring

  • Dawn

    LOL! Sorry for laughing Holly, but you reminded me of when my younger sister swallowed a little triangle piece from the trivial pursuit game. Someone forced it in the holder wrong and she tried to suck it out! That was 15 or 20 years ago and she still can't play board games without being teased about it.

    Hope the dogs enjoyed their eggs. I was looking for a button for you for my side bar and settled on the annoyed girl in the purple dress. Hope you like it.
    Hugs,
    Dawn

  • Nydia

    Thanks for stopping by at Lucas' nest! :o) Yes, that's a Sponge Bob chocolate egg you can see! My brother brought for him! :o)

    Kisses!!

  • Jacquelyn Stager

    I'm sorry for laughing....but I just can't stop. Hope all's well that ENDS well...

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...