Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Sunday, April 4

Happy Easter, the Glorious Resurrection Day

Banner Haus News and Musings

It is Easter. No matter yer belief system, I think all can agree on the wonder, beauty, highness, goodness, strength, and perfection of Jesus, and love him in their own way.

Happy Easter!

On a less somber note, here is a chocolate bunny fer ye!



Quote:

"I am the Resurrection and the life; he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: AND whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die."

Free Vintage Easter Graphics

These are fer my Christian frens and all others who, like myself, love Jesus. 

Something very interesting, the Shroud of Turin and a statue from Chartres Cathedral, made during the 1200's...





18 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...