Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Saturday, September 4

On the Very Edge of Autumn

This young witch looks like she is ready to take off and fly like an autumn leaf on the wind.

Altered from a lovely vintage painting that bore the title, "The Witch." The style should be familiar to me, but I don't know who painted it.


15 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Carmen S.

    Yikes, I hope she's gonna fly when she leaves that cliff, LOL! Enjoy your weekend Holly:)

  • Debra

    I hope she flies too! She is wonderful!!

  • Anvilcloud

    After a torrid week, it's very autumnish here today. Very.

  • Anet

    Thanks Holly, she's such a sweet witch!

  • Farmchick

    It is beginning to feel like fall..I like the little witch....:) Have a great weekend and I hope you can stop by soon for a visit. :)

  • AkasaWolfSong

    This little witch is superb Holly! I agree she is ready for flight....our temps have cooled way down and it really feels like an Autumn morning here...quite chilly and I'm loving it!
    Have a Safe and Sacred Labor Day My Friend!

  • Anonymous

    She is lovely...thanks Holly! Cool temps here too-great!! Smiles, Sally

  • Buttercup

    It's cooled down here -- thankfully. So glad that autumn will be flying in.

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    We are in the throes of a perfect autumn weekend here. Dug out the fire pit and wood, and hope to enjoy sitting around a fire with Jim sometime, once he gets home!
    Simply adore your sweet little wench of a witch.
    She looks friendly, and as if she only uses white powers.

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    I'm making pumpkin/sour cream corn muffins, with pumpkin pie spice and blueberries thrown in... right now. Wish you could smell 'em and have one with tea with me Holly. No eggs or oil, just the other good stuff.

  • Amrita

    Its still hot here. Got a terrible back an d knee pain . Climbing some stairs may hav caused it.

    Wached Troy on able. Brad Pitt looked good as Achillies

  • The Joy of Nesting

    OWG, Rosey here,

    Hmmmm have you noticed how the eyes want to follow you !! :)

    Here it is still hot and humid the dry season is still 2 months away. It's the height of the storm season with tons of amazing electrical storms every night!

    Have a lovely holiday weekend, make a bit of art. it will do your heart& spirit good!!
    Pattie ;)
    Mazatlan Mx.

  • Mary | Deep South Dish

    I'm glad to see this weekend is cooler in most parts of the country. We finally got just a bit cooler even down here for a few days, but more important, way down on the humidity so it actually feels like what it is, instead of 20 degrees higher!!

    Hope you're enjoying a nice Labor Day weekend!

  • Julia

    Yer graphic is still bothering me... Not in a bad way. I just know I've seen this artwork before too. I'm pretty sure there is a kids book illustrated by this artist. It's the ribbons and the little feet and contrasting colors... If you remember the artist please tell.

  • ByLightOfMoon

    I adore this image!
    Smiles, Cyndi

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...