Pages

See Right Sidebar for List of Thousands of Safe, Free Images Perfect for Blogs, Scrapbooking, and More.


I'm not a Southern Beauty,
I'm not an Eastern rose;
I'm just a lil' Western Gal
With freckles on her nose.


Sunday, September 5

Every Leaf A Flower

Someone said that. It isn't original with me. Something about autumn being a second spring, with every leaf a flower.

Poetical!


14 bloggie frens have visited the Comment Corral:

  • Jane

    It's in the 50s here this morning. Fall is slowly making its arrival!

    Jane

  • rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her

    “Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower”
    ~ Albert Camus quotes

    :)

  • Carmen S.

    I love that leaf! I'm busy packing today, can you believe how quickly the summer went? In 3 days I'll be hugging my boy:D Hope you're enjoying the long weekend!!!

  • Amrita

    That 's true for us,after the hot dry summer, when coolness comes around, new vegetation springs up.

  • Debra

    Some leaves can certainly be as beautiful as flowers! Great graphic!

  • Faith

    Fall is a beautiful time of year here in Ohio..and the trees become ablaze in all the beautiful colors of God's pallete. There is a chill in the air, dare I say...I am not complaining...59 degrees..PERFECT! It will 88 later in the week again ;( so I am enjoying...Fall I get energized and feel alive, so much for the senses to take in..so much color,and bounty.

  • Heather's Blog-o-rama

    That's cool....:) :) :) Oh, I found a toaster at a yard sale for $3. The lady said it still works...so I"m trusting her on that one. I have to clean it a little bit. I LOVE Walmart...they have a fabric section in their store..and that's my favorite spot. Sometimes I'll buy crochet cotton there too, because it's good and inexpensive!!! It is a bit far away from me, so I don't go very often...but one of my really good friends, she "lives" at Walmart..:) :) :) have a great Labor Day weekend. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

  • Melanie

    I just found this blog and Penniwig's yesterday. I cannot believe all the incredibly wonderful graphics you have here!
    Thank you for sharing them! :)

  • Anvilcloud

    Okay, enough with autumn! There are weeks left in summer, and our trees won't begin to turn for a few more weeks. Sheesh! ;)

  • ^..^Corgidogmama

    Glorious weekend weather here, such a nice change. Hoping for you, that it's cooler for you too. Love that leaf!

  • Buttercup

    We have a perfect summer day today, but the reality that wool is around the corner came to me and probably in less than a month. Saw my first candy corn in the drugstore earlier this afternoon. Sort of like seeing the first robin in the spring.

    Thanks for your comment. Dusting was a regular chore and weeding, too.

  • ByLightOfMoon

    I love your leaf Holly and the past few days images, I had to save every one for when I need them, I will one of these days! I do adore the way you can alter images, I would have no idea how to begin. I guess I am a cut and paste gal, but that works when I have a friend like you who loves to share.

    I hope you found the Halloween links more than one trip can bear in one visit! I saw the sales crew stripping the shelves at Wal*Mart yesterday when I was there for spray paint. They could not get the Halloween out fast enough! I always preferred the handmade costumes my Mother and I put together. That is the way it was back when...

    I used to merchandise greeting cards for Recycled Paper Company in party stores. They put the orders out, I just made new re-orders when needed, but I loved to hear the folks laughing at our card lines. That WAS my favorite job ever until my sales girl I worked with got too busy with her boyfriend to go sell new stores and lines. So, the story of my life, I quit!

    Now, they won't hire me in a card shop because I cannot climb ladders and lift boxes like they like. So, I hope you have FUN with the cards!

    I do love your art and appreciate your comments and sharing with us. Did you ever deceide to move? I need to live along ways from any store, errands have been too much of the last few days here and it was cooler yesterday, hot back again today. I am ready for two shirts for warmth and my shrugs my Mother crocheted for me.
    See ya later,
    Smiles, Cyndi

  • Anonymous

    I am looking forward to the fall leaves, they are as pretty as the flowers to me. Thanks, Sally

  • Baggaraggs:

    hey Holly Fren, Thanks so much fer the Autumn Leaf. Love it.Robin

Post a Comment

The comment corral is open. Come on in, little donkeys...